Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Join SuperNatural » Introductions » Frank's Intro.
Frank's Intro.
M3l0wnz666Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 8:34 PM | Message # 1
Active
Group: Banned
What's up. This is the first time for me saying some of the following things. Don't flame cool

I'm Frank, 16 years old and live at the very west-south in Lower Saxony, Germany.
My hobbies are PC and PS3 while talking to my friends with voice chat.
I like watching movies and series. My favourite genre is comedy-drama. I like funny movies, comedy's always good. But seeing as I'm a bit sensitive I do like drama aswell.
I like listening to music all day. I don't think there are any untalented bands out there, everyone has his own music taste and likes different music. It's something even a god can't change.
Talking about gods, i'm actually a Christian but I don't believe in god so I just call myself a Christian atheist. The reason seems simple to me: I hate my life. Things happened I'd much rather like undone. Not any prayers worked for anyone I know. Religion is a joke.
I don't like people, humans, these creatures are faggots. Disrespectful, arrogant, ignorant, just retarded idiots. For EXAMPLE, I know, many people consider sensitive male's as gay. People are stupid. Sensitivity is no optional trait you can choose if you want to. You can't do anything against it and I know alot of people who think the other way round.

Now to the thing I hate most.
I have social phobia. That's the reason why I "never talk". Being shy is different, there's no big deal to talk a bit. You CAN talk if you want. Social phobia is like, you want to talk to people but you can't, impossible. People underestimate that. It fucks up my grades. The probability to repeat the class is high, I managed to "safe" me with exams until now though. I'm visiting a therapist because of that. EDIT: it even took long to click the "create thread" button.

Well that's everything you should know about me. Agree or disagree with things I said, I know what most people think after reading this.
Btw: If a context is missing, idc.

Message edited by M3l0wnz666 - Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:11 PM

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 8:37 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Leader
The quiet boy speaks.

www.sv3rige.com

M3l0wnz666Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 8:38 PM | Message # 3
Active
Quote (Soz_Owned)
The quiet boy speaks.

Indeed.

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 8:46 PM | Message # 4
Admin
Interesting, thanks for sharing that with us.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I like listening to music all day. I don't think there are any untalented bands out there, everyone has his own music taste and likes different music. It's something even a god can't change.

Was that a message to me? Talent has very little to do with liking a certain song, the worst band in the world can make a song you love.
Also there is no music taste as most people listen to the music they know which is usually what the media tells them to listen to. You only like the music you like because you don't know how good other music can be, it's like that and there's no arguing about it, just telling if you honestly think that way because you're wrong. I can tell you more if you want.

www.sv3rige.com

M3l0wnz666Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:10 PM | Message # 5
Active
Quote (Soz_Owned)
Was that a message to me?

Indirect.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Talent has very little to do with liking a certain song, the worst band in the world can make a song you love.

Yeh you're right but I didn't mean to say it that way. There are people who like bands which YOU think are untalented. But because they like them, in their opinion they're talented. Nobody can like everything.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Also there is no music taste as most people listen to the music they know which is usually what the media tells them to listen to.

Support; 95% of my class listens to mainstream like that.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
You only like the music you like because you don't know how good other music can be, it's like that and there's no arguing about it, just telling if you honestly think that way because you're wrong.

Oh I'm not like that, man. I said "I like listening to music", didn't specify any special genre. Because opinions vary again, I won't say anything else to this topic.

Message edited by M3l0wnz666 - Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:13 PM

Strp00ner24Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:17 PM | Message # 6
Master
Group: SN Friend
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I have social phobia.

so you mean you suffer from anxiety problems? because i know what it feels like, I've pretty much dropped out of school due to my depression and anxiety issues... I know sometimes it doesnt seem like I have issues like these, but that because this is the internet, not face to face interactions with people. Socializing with people is the hardest thing in life to do, especially if you don't know them.

I have empathy for you, sincerely. Had no idea it was so serious.

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:21 PM | Message # 7
Admin
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Yeh you're right with the first part but I didn't mean to say it that way. There are people who like bands which YOU think are untalented. But because they like them, in their opinion they're talented. Nobody can like everything.

You don't understand. Liking a band doesn't have to have anything to do with talent. If someone likes a band even tho they have no musical talent but say that they do than they are in denial and that's all there is to it. Also the last sentence is pure igorance, that's the opposite of reality as anyone can like anything.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Oh I'm not like that man. I said "I like listening to music", didn't specify any special genre. Because opinions vary again, I won't say anything else to this topic.

I'm just trying to help you, some day you will thank me for this so let's finish it. Also as far as I know you only listen to pop music so anything else probably seems too strange to try out.

www.sv3rige.com

M3l0wnz666Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:26 PM | Message # 8
Active
Quote (Strp00ner24)
so you mean you suffer from anxiety problems?

Yes.

Quote (Strp00ner24)
because i know what it feels like, I've pretty much dropped out of school due to my depression and anxiety issues... I know sometimes it doesnt seem like I have issues like these, but that because this is the internet, not face to face interactions with people. Socializing with people is the hardest thing in life to do, especially if you don't know them.

That's right. That's why I can type so much on forums and sometimes irc. And I can imagine how it is for you.

Quote (Strp00ner24)
I have empathy for you, sincerely. Had no idea it was so serious.

Thanks, really

K0ed_HarshlyDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:30 PM | Message # 9
Advanced
Group: PK Trip Leader
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
live at the very west-south in Lower Saxony, Germany.

No one could flame you. biggrin

Frank is awesome, you and Interis are the reason Americans love German ppl happy

M3l0wnz666Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:39 PM | Message # 10
Active
Quote (Soz_Owned)
You don't understand. Liking a band doesn't have to have anything to do with talent. If someone likes a band even tho they have no musical talent but say that they do than they are in denial and that's all there is to it.

I do understand you very well.
I got a question there, do all the bands you like have talent? Because I'm sure you don't like everything aswell.
And another one, do any bands you don't like have talent?

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Also the last sentence is pure igorance, that's the opposite of reality as anyone can like anything.

Tell me someone who does. CAN is a term of possibility, it's not a fact.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Also as far as I know you only listen to pop music so anything else probably seems too strange to try out.

I think you mixed me up with someone else. Because that's DEFINITELY WRONG. I don't want to get in trouble but that was like saying "Gatis only likes rap". :S

Message edited by M3l0wnz666 - Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 9:59 PM

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 10:04 PM | Message # 11
Admin
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I do understand you very well.
I got a counter question there, do all the bands you like have talent? Because I'm sure you don't like everything aswell.
And another one, do any bands you don't like have talent?

I hope you understand that the bands I like have nothing to do with the songs I like but it so happens to be that all the bands I like do have talent for the sole reason that they are musicians who make music because they love music and not only to get rich and famous, without any musical talent they wouldn't get anywhere.
I do like everything that's good and I'm probably one of the only people on the planet who can actually tell what's a good and a bad song.
Yeah, of course there's also bands I don't like that have talent, there's way to many reasons not to like a band.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Tell me someone who does. CAN is a term of possibility, it's not a fact.

What I mean is that anyone could like anything if they knew how good music can be but as most people listen to music for the wrong reasons and are brainwashed they will never find out about it. If you want an example than my friend Mike is the best one who is unbelievably open minded.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I think you mixed me up with someone else. Because that's DEFINITELY WRONG. I don't want to get in trouble but that was like saying "Gatis only likes rap". :S

Well I would like you to prove me wrong.

www.sv3rige.com

AvioNovaDate: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 11:24 PM | Message # 12
Beginner
Group: Guest
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
i'm actually a Christian but I don't believe in god so I just call myself a Christian atheist. The reason seems simple to me: I hate my life.

It would rather be wise to say that God puts you through these things so that you can turn to him and ask from him. It's like taking something away from you for your own benefit and hence so that you may remember God and find out why it happened and once you've found out, be grateful. At the end of it your patience is being tested and a worthy reward will be gifted. This life for the oppressed is a prison, and a paradise for the oppressors.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Religion is a joke.

Religion is only a joke to those who take it as a joke. The lack of knowledge separates the ignorant and blind from the truth.

Use your sense of reasoning to find out the truth.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I have social phobia. That's the reason why I "never talk". Being shy is different, there's no big deal to talk a bit.

I know how that feels, I had it during high school but I don't think my case was as worse as yours, though I never needed a therapist cuz I knew exactly what was wrong. I can totally understand what you're going through, but I doubt it'll stay the same for the next couple of years happy

M3l0wnz666Date: Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 11:38 PM | Message # 13
Active
So I guess I got you where I wanted you to be because you're gainsaying yourself.
You said this to answer my questions
Quote (Soz_Owned)
I do like everything that's good and I'm probably one of the only people on the planet who can actually tell what's a good and a bad song.

and this to "anyone can like anything"
Quote (Soz_Owned)
What I mean is that anyone could like anything if they knew how good music can be

So you said that you are one of the few who can exactly identify a good and a bad song but you don't like everything. Then you say anyone can like anything if they knew how to identify good music, right? I'm sorry to say but your arguments don't make sense anymore which makes you ignorant, I've noticed that before.

Really, I actually don't want to argue with you. I respect your way of thinking but you really should try to accept people's opinions.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Well I would like you to prove me wrong.

Wondering why you even think that way but ok.

I made two pk vids. I only put music in them which I like.
I chose Adept for my single vid.
The duo pk vid contains music by Skillet, Celldweller and Fail Emotions. (I have to say that we chose Skillet just because we wanted to get it done and we couldnt agree with any other songs.)
I can't find that much of pop music in there, can you?

Oh and btw. Maybe you think I only listen to pop cause I uploaded these songs by "Tauchsport". You understand German, so why didn't you read the description? I don't really like them(which I didn't write in there for obvious reasons) and I just uploaded their songs to make them a little more famous. Don't judge too fast.

Message edited by M3l0wnz666 - Tuesday, 18 Jan 2011, 11:42 PM

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 0:05 AM | Message # 14
Admin
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
So you said that you are one of the few who can exactly identify a good and a bad song but you don't like everything. Then you say anyone can like anything if they knew how to identify good music, right? I'm sorry to say but your arguments don't make sense anymore which makes you ignorant, I've noticed that before.

Really, I actually don't want to argue with you. I respect your way of thinking but you really should try to accept people's opinions.

You put no thought at all into this. You're making something up.

Of course I like anything that's good, how can you like something that's bad? I like addictive music which is what I mean with good. Everything means all music, as in every style or genre. What I said makes perfect sense to anyone with a working brain, sorry to offend your intelligence but it really does, read it once more. Even if you were right it would also not make me ignorant in any way so look up the definition of the word.

I do accept opinion and I respect them but when it comes to music there's just stuff that I know 100% and you haven't said so much opinion based stuff but rather factual which was mostly all wrong.

Maybe you think you don't want to argue but you're asking for it now.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Wondering why you even think that way but ok.

I made two pk vids. I only put music in them which I like.
I chose Adept for my single vid.
The duo pk vid contains music by Skillet, Celldweller and Fail Emotions. (I have to say that we chose Skillet just because we wanted to get it done and we couldnt agree with any other songs.)
I can't find that much of pop music in there, can you?

Oh and btw. Maybe you think I only listen to pop cause I uploaded these songs by "Tauchsport". You understand German, so why didn't you read the description? I don't really like them(which I didn't write in there for obvious reasons) and I just uploaded their songs to make them a little more famous. Don't judge too fast.

Because I have never seen anything else from you and that's just what 99.99% of kids listen to and as I see you're no exception.

Adept even have pop as genre on their myspace so I think that needs no more explanation, all of their songs are pop based and they are hardly any different from other scene boybands.
Skillet is pop rock.
Celldweller is also all based on pop, not so much earlier but always was.
Fail Emotions I think need no explanation, it's scenester synthpop.

This is one major reason why you think this way because you have probably never listened to any bands that make music for non commercial and non pop bands, I really hope you will some day tho.

No I had no idea about Tauchsport.

www.sv3rige.com

M3l0wnz666Date: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 0:53 AM | Message # 15
Active
Quote (Soz_Owned)
You put no thought at all into this.

I did. But it happens alot that things which are obvious for me aren't obvious for someone else.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Of course I like anything that's good, how can you like something that's bad? I like addictive music which is what I mean with good. Everything means all music, as in every style or genre.

You got that right! But who asked for that? I didn't, and I don't know why you are telling me this because I knew this before.
Maybe YOU didn't understand ME?
Also theres no argument in your text that beats mine so I don't see a point in thinking about another one.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
you haven't said so much opinion based stuff but rather factual which was mostly all wrong.

Duuh. The whole music is "opinion based". You know why? Because it's an art! That's how arts are, whether you like some or not. It's like sports, some enjoy playing soccer, some don't at all. Some like a genre, some don't. I don't know why you're making such a big deal of music anyway.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Even if you were right it would also not make me ignorant in any way so look up the definition of the word.

Of course it would. Think a bit. If arguments don't make sense anymore, either the writer is dumb or ignorant. Because (look it up yourself if you want) you don't care on purpose and then you're trying to make up any arguments just to force your point.

Now to the music I like.
It's ok. I don't know much about genres but if you say

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Adept even have pop as genre on their myspace so I think that needs no more explanation

then I'm wondering why you don't consider Post-Hardcore as their genre aswell? Just to force your point? Q.E.D.
I've listened to every song by them and I like them. Now tell me that every song I listened to is Pop rock.
These were also only examples but if your so ignorant to still say I listen to pop only then it's your thought and I can't change it.

You don't know if they do it for their enjoyment or just for the money. I know everyone says that they enjoy it, but you can't tell if they lie or not. If you can you must be a god I don't believe in.

Oh and you seem to know nothing about intelligence so just don't comment on this topic.

Message edited by M3l0wnz666 - Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 1:10 AM

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 2:00 AM | Message # 16
Admin
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
You got that right! But who asked for that? I didn't, and I don't know why you are telling me this because I knew this before.
Maybe YOU didn't understand ME?
Also theres no argument in your text that beats mine so I don't see a point in thinking about another one.

This is embarrassing now, you really want me to analyze every single thing you said to prove you stupid? My answer was very straight forward and you should have listened when I said to read it again.

"So you said that you are one of the few who can exactly identify a good and a bad song but you don't like everything."
Mistake as I didn't say that, that's why I replied saying that I like everything good so obvioulsy what I don't like is bad music which I really shouldn't have to mention, how can you not get this?
"Then you say anyone can like anything if they knew how to identify good music, right? I'm sorry to say but your arguments don't make sense anymore which makes you ignorant, I've noticed that before. "
You gave absolutely no reason why it makes no sense, I can't give you an argument if you didn't give me one in the first place.
Now explain that please.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Duuh. The whole music is "opinion based". You know why? Because it's an art! That's how arts are, whether you like some or not. It's like sports, some enjoy playing soccer, some don't at all. Some like a genre, some don't. I don't know why you're making such a big deal of music anyway.

EXACTLY, you have no idea because you haven't discovered music. If you only listen to pop than you haven't actually listened to music. Music also can't be compared to any other forms of art.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Of course it would. Think a bit. If arguments don't make sense anymore, either the writer is dumb or ignorant. Because (look it up yourself if you want) you don't care on purpose and then you're trying to make up any arguments just to force your point.

Now to the music I like.
It's ok. I don't know much about genres but if you say

OR maybe you don't get my point? But I guess that's not an option for you. Either way it still wouldn't make me ignorant because that's just not what it means, especially now when it's hardly about facts anymore. What did I make up?

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
then I'm wondering why you don't consider Post-Hardcore as their genre aswell? Just to force your point? Q.E.D.
I've listened to every song by them and I like them. Now tell me that every song I listened to is Pop rock.
These were also only examples but if your so ignorant to still say I listen to pop only then it's your thought and I can't change it.

You don't know if they do it for their enjoyment or just for the money. I know everyone says that they enjoy it, but you can't tell if they lie or not. If you can you must be a god I don't believe in.

Simple, because that's just not how Post-Hardcrore sounds like, at all. All the scene bands have nothing to do with it, there's many other reasons but the sound is obviously the main one.
I like them too and yeah in basic terms it is but there's a lot of stuff taken from Alternative Rock and other things but it doesn't change their overall genre, even if it did it would still not be Post-Hardcore.
You do only listen to pop, it's really not my opinion, it's a fact.
This is a prime example of ignorance.

Of course they can enjoy it too for whatever reason but the main purpose those bands exist are to make money of kids.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Oh and you seem to know nothing about intelligence so just don't comment on this topic.

Empty works or anything behind it? I have proved everything you say wrong and all the facts you state have no substance.

www.sv3rige.com

InterisDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 8:54 AM | Message # 17
Senior
OMFG AT U TALKING BOUT MUSIC IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD LMAO

HI FRANK!

M3l0wnz666Date: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 2:40 PM | Message # 18
Active
Quote (Soz_Owned)
This is embarrassing now, you really want me to analyze every single thing you said to prove you stupid?

I didn't say that at all. Also the whole thing we're arguing about is based on our opinions and understandings, not intelligence.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Mistake as I didn't say that, that's why I replied saying that I like everything good so obvioulsy what I don't like is bad music which I really shouldn't have to mention, how can you not get this?

You agreed with me there, you wrote the same thing in other words.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
You gave absolutely no reason why it makes no sense, I can't give you an argument if you didn't give me one in the first place.
Now explain that please.

Because, as stated on the top of my post, you're gainsaying yourself.
It's the context; you say you can identify good and bad music. And you say anyone could like ANYTHING IF THEY JUST KNEW HOW TO identify good music. But because you don't like everything you are, in your words, not someone who likes "anything".

Quote (Soz_Owned)
EXACTLY, you have no idea because you haven't discovered music. If you only listen to pop than you haven't actually listened to music.

So the first word is a term of agreement but I can see that the other part of your sentence disagree with what I said. What you said is a prejudice of you against people who you think don't know that much about music.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Music also can't be compared to any other forms of art.

Reason?

Quote (Soz_Owned)
OR maybe you don't get my point? But I guess that's not an option for you. Either way it still wouldn't make me ignorant because that's just not what it means, especially now when it's hardly about facts anymore. What did I make up?

"make up" was maybe the wrong word choice. But as stated above, you were gainsaying yourself and that's what makes your argument invalid. If you believe it still is valid even though it's not for obvious reasons, then it's ignorance because you're acting like you don't care about what I say purposely.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Simple, because that's just not how Post-Hardcrore sounds like, at all. All the scene bands have nothing to do with it, there's many other reasons but the sound is obviously the main one.
I like them too and yeah in basic terms it is but there's a lot of stuff taken from Alternative Rock and other things but it doesn't change their overall genre, even if it did it would still not be Post-Hardcore.

Yeah, in basic terms it is Post-Hardcore and Post-Hardcore is not pop as far as I know.

Quote (Soz_Owned)

You do only listen to pop, it's really not my opinion, it's a fact.
This is a prime example of ignorance.

Again, a prejudice. I listen to alot of music which is not pop. I like In Flames, Rammstein, Terminal Choice and more. The music in my vid was just an example, I said it before.

Quote (Soz_Owned)

Empty works or anything behind it? I have proved everything you say wrong and all the facts you state have no substance.

Yeah there's something behind it. Music knowledge has nothing to do with intelligence. It's about the own opinion and understanding.
Also I'd like to answer your last sentence with a quote of yourself.
Quote (Soz_Owned)
it's hardly about facts anymore

I know you said you don't want to offend my intelligence, but you did, that's insulting. You should be a little nicer, I respect you but you don't respect me.

Quote (Interis)
HI FRANK!

Major retard. I'm not stupid, I know what everyone's thinking when leaving retarded comments like that. Grow up dude.

Added (19 Jan 2011, 2:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (AvioNova)
At the end of it your patience is being tested and a worthy reward will be gifted.

Nothing really good has ever happened to me and because I still have bad luck all the time I won't be patient.
Sorry, you can't make me believe in god.

Message edited by M3l0wnz666 - Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 2:33 PM

RioghieDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 3:32 PM | Message # 19
Junior
Group: Guest
I'd like to say Hello and wish you a good day (:

Wolkje_XDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 3:36 PM | Message # 20
Senior
Group: SN Elite
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Nothing really good has ever happened to me and because I still have bad luck all the time I won't be patient.
Sorry, you can't make me believe in god.

I believe in something if there is prove it excist or had ever happend. There is no real proof that a real god excist.

Yeah, in basic terms it is Post-Hardcore and Post-Hardcore is not pop as far as I know.

most post-hardcore bands incorporated more pop punk and alternative rock styles into their music which made me look to them in a different way; meaning that they don't play post-hardcore anymore or never really actually did, but being totally different, Instead everything is based on pop.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I have social phobia. That's the reason why I "never talk". Being shy is different, there's no big deal to talk a bit. You CAN talk if you want. Social phobia is like, you want to talk to people but you can't, impossible. People underestimate that.

so you are saying you have glossophobia..
The fear of public speaking and the fear of performance, stage fright..

If you would like to know; I also experienced a sort of glossophobia when I was at around the age of 12. I went to a different school and it frigthend me for a reason. I couldn't speak to anyone but the people I knew. when I did have to talk to someone else my whole body became super Itchy (Not really itchy, more like electric little sparks all over my body) and it felt like it was a 100 degrees. It passed away when I was 15 when my self-assurance won from it. Before all that, I went to see a doctor. He told me the same feeling can happen when you are in love without really knowing it and some people have it for the rest of their lives or that it was glossophobia or some further kind of gilles de la tourette, which I had.

Message edited by Wolkje_X - Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 4:03 PM

Forum » Join SuperNatural » Introductions » Frank's Intro.
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz