Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Join SuperNatural » Introductions » Frank's Intro.
Frank's Intro.
Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 3:55 PM | Message # 21
Admin
Group: Leader
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I didn't say that at all. Also the whole thing we're arguing about is based on our opinions and understandings, not intelligence.

No, there's way more to arguing.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
You agreed with me there, you wrote the same thing in other words.

You said the exact opposite. You said that I don't like everything, what's wrong with you? You're lying to yourself now, you can't change what you wrote in your own mind, it's right there.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Because, as stated on the top of my post, you're gainsaying yourself.
It's the context; you say you can identify good and bad music. And you say anyone could like ANYTHING IF THEY JUST KNEW HOW TO identify good music. But because you don't like everything you are, in your words, not someone who likes "anything".

That's exactly what you are doing.
You just make up stuff now and somehow make yourself believe that it makes sense.
Okay so as I said if people knew how good music can be they would obviously like it and because I don't like bad music that makes what? I already said that someone who likes anything means someone who give any genre or style a chance. How in the world does this make any sense to you? What does it prove? Please explain this as you still didn't, you're just repeating what you said but give no explanation.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
So the first word is a term of agreement but I can see that the other part of your sentence disagree with what I said. What you said is a prejudice of you against people who you think don't know that much about music.

It's just a fact, I can't expect someone who only listens to pop to actually understand what I mean but it is like that, there's no way I can prove it to you because you're very close minded when it comes to music, you can see it in the first post already.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Reason?

Because all art is different, you listen to music and you look at paintings for example.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
"make up" was maybe the wrong word choice. But as stated above, you were gainsaying yourself and that's what makes your argument invalid. If you believe it still is valid even though it's not for obvious reasons, then it's ignorance because you're acting like you don't care about what I say purposely.

Give me that obvious reason at last.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Yeah, in basic terms it is Post-Hardcore and Post-Hardcore is not pop as far as I know.

It's obviously not pure pop but all the music is based on pop, it's cover up pop music but it is 100% in no way Post-Hardcore and I know that you have never heard any Post-Hardcore or read about it and I'm not going to explain the genre to you now because it's not the point, if you really want you can ask after.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Again, a prejudice. I listen to alot of music which is not pop. I like In Flames, Rammstein, Terminal Choice and more. The music in my vid was just an example, I said it before.

You won't prove anything by naming maybe one of two bands but thing here again is that as far as I remember you liked that Terminal Choice song that they have a video for which is one their pop songs. No clue what Rammstein songs you like but most likely also the more poppy ones and same with In Flames, they went pop metal/rock years ago and I'm quite sure that you only listen to the stuff as you even posted that one song in the music section.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Yeah there's something behind it. Music knowledge has nothing to do with intelligence. It's about the own opinion and understanding.
Also I'd like to answer your last sentence with a quote of yourself.

I'm talking about everthing you say, not just your lack of knowledge.
Too bad it doesn't change anything as I said "anymore".

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
I know you said you don't want to offend my intelligence, but you did, that's insulting. You should be a little nicer, I respect you but you don't respect me.

You can't expect any respect after saying all these idiotic things.

Also don't listen to Avio, it's obvious that he has issues as he pretended to be a girl and only people with problems search for something like god, it's most likely just a phase.

www.sv3rige.com

M3l0wnz666Date: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 4:51 PM | Message # 22
Active
Group: Banned
Quote (Soz_Owned)
You said the exact opposite. You said that I don't like everything, what's wrong with you? You're lying to yourself now, you can't change what you wrote in your own mind, it's right there.

"You don't like everything" as in you don't like every song/genre. Noone does, I'm pretty sure. Of course you don't like the songs that you consider "bad". That's what I was saying.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Okay so as I said if people knew how good music can be they would obviously like it and because I don't like bad music that makes what?I already said that someone who likes anything means someone who give any genre or style a chance. How in the world does this make any sense to you? What does it prove? Please explain this as you still didn't, you're just repeating what you said but give no explanation.

You know that alot of people will never like the music you like? Same with you. You will probably never like what they like because, in your opinion, it's bad and in their opinion, it's good.
Before, you said the media is manipulating these mainstream kids. But why is it mainstream? Because most people LIKE the songs and LIKING means it's GOOD in their opinion. Please tell me that you understand now.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
you're very close minded when it comes to music, you can see it in the first post already.

Because I said I like listening to music all day and didn't specify a genre. kk

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Give me that obvious reason at last.

See above, ask again if you still have no idea what I'm talking about.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
It's obviously not pure pop but all that music is based on pop, it's cover up pop music but it is 100% in no way Post-Hardcore and I know that you have never heard any Post-Hardcore or read about it and I'm not going to explain the genre to you now because it's not the point, if you really want you can ask after.

You don't need to, but I'd like you to show me some songs which are "real" Post-Hardcore.
Also you're judging too fast again, you barely know me and you're still saying that I've never heard any Post-Hardcore.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
You won't prove anything by naming maybe one of two bands but thing here again is that as far as I remember you liked that Terminal Choice song that they have a video for which is their pop songs.

Nope, I rarely rate songs. Don't try to make something up, I have a very good memory.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
No clue what Rammstein songs you like

Every song.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
most likely also the more poppy ones and same with In Flames, they went pop metal/rock years ago and I'm quite sure that you only listen to the stuff as you even posted that one song in the music section.

Congratulations, you've won nothing. I was listening to it at the time when checking the topic, my iTunes is always set on all artists, therefore all songs I have, and it's a random playlist.
Again, I also like every song by In Flames.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
I'm talking about everthing you say, not just your lack of knowledge.

Kk now what was stupid of what I said which is not about music considering it's not just my lack of knowlegde.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Too bad it doesn't change anything as I said "anymore".

Explain this sentence to me.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
You can't expect any respect after saying all these idiotic things.

To me alot of things that you wrote are idiotic aswell. You can't disrespect someone for that though because if you do, then you're a complete spastic and one of the reasons why I don't like humans.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
only people with problems search for something like god, it's most likely just a phase.

Agreed.

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 6:18 PM | Message # 23
Admin
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
"You don't like everything" as in you don't like every song/genre. Noone does, I'm pretty sure. Of course you don't like the songs that you consider "bad". That's what I was saying.

But that's not true, I do like every genre, I love them and there's other people like me too. I do not like bad songs which has nothing to do with the genres. All genres have good songs. I have to mention it again but you think that way becaue you only listen to pop based music, if you would discover other stuff than you would start to realize that what you say is not right.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
You know that alot of people will never like the music you like? Same with you. You will probably never like what they like because, in your opinion, it's bad and in their opinion, it's good.
Before, you said the media is manipulating these mainstream kids. But why is it mainstream? Because most people LIKE the songs and LIKING means it's GOOD in their opinion. Please tell me that you understand now.

I said the same thing already and also the reasons why some most people won't, no need to repeat.
I really do have an ear for music and I get that it's hard for peopel to believe it and if you will never download my mixes and listen to it enough than you just won't get it. You can't just like something instantly but I'm 100% sure that anyone would indeed like everything that I post and I would obviously also like anything they listen to if it's any good.
Typical brainwashed speech. Pop is made to be liked, it's as generic, catchy and ear friendly as possible. That's what 99% is mainstream. If there was no shit like the radio or music channels and people would discoveer music themselves than they also wouldn't be listening to only that, the problem is that people don't know what other music exists. It's not mainstream because people like it but because the media makes people like it, most people don't choose what they listen to. They listen to whatever their friends listen to and whatever is popular, it's not even about the music itself a lot of times.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Because I said I like listening to music all day and didn't specify a genre. kk

No because you're implying all the time that everyone likes his own music and can't like anything else, that's being close minded.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
See above, ask again if you still have no idea what I'm talking about.

It still proves nothing at all, I do not get it.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
You don't need to, but I'd like you to show me some songs which are "real" Post-Hardcore.
Also you're judging too fast again, you barely know me and you're still saying that I've never heard any Post-Hardcore.

This attitude, it's pretty much pointless to give you any songs as you will definitely deny or make up something but whatever:

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Nope, I rarely rate songs. Don't try to make something up, I have a very good memory.

Huh? I meant you mentioned it in irc, either way you didn't name any other's so that's that.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Every song.

All of their songs are considered pop metal tho, except for maybe a few but then again I doubt you have their whole discography.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Congratulations, you've won nothing. I was listening to it at the time when checking the topic, my iTunes is always set on all artists, therefore all songs I have, and it's a random playlist.
Again, I also like every song by In Flames.

Well you still can't prove it, like if you would have named some earlier songs before and said I love that part in that song etc., now it has no meaning really.
Besides that all the bands are pop based so even if you do listen to the earlier stuff, it's something that I can't know. If you would have named at least one non pop band than it would mean something. Now it's too late and to me it was obvious from the start what you listen by the things you say.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Kk now what was stupid of what I said which is not about music considering it's not just my lack of knowlegde.

Everything and I really mean it.
The worst is the argument saying that I said that I don't like everything when I didn't.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Explain this sentence to me.

You said that I'm right by saying that it's hardly about facts anymore, anyway now it's more about making you understand that you have mental problems.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
To me alot of things that you wrote are idiotic aswell. You can't disrespect someone for that though because if you do, then you're a complete spastic and one of the reasons why I don't like humans.

Well I can and I do, ignorant people like you piss me off. That doesn't make me spastic in any way tho.

www.sv3rige.com

AvioNovaDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 6:46 PM | Message # 24
Beginner
Group: Guest
Quote (Wolkje_X)
I believe in something if there is prove it excist or had ever happend. There is no real proof that a real god excist.

The proof is there, you just haven't looked at it yet. Why don't you try? Or is it really hard for you.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Nothing really good has ever happened to me and because I still have bad luck all the time I won't be patient.
Sorry, you can't make me believe in god.

Oh so something good as to happen for you to believe? That's really a blind point of view.

Like I said the difference is between the level of knowledge a person has, belief comes when you see facts and evidence, and there's no way you'll see the facts-evidence until you try. At the end of the day it comes down to the conclusion that you really didn't care about it.

Waiting for something to happen is a pathetic idea.

MackDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 6:58 PM | Message # 25
Beginner
This is simply brilliant.

M3l0wnz666Date: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 7:17 PM | Message # 26
Active
Quote (Soz_Owned)
ignorant people like you piss me off

Says the right person. Lots of people agree with me, you're ignorant but that sentence proved that you don't even realize it.

Quote (Soz_Owned)
you have mental problems

K I was about to answer your stuff but after reading that I cba anymore. No idea why you insult everyone just because he doesn't agree with you. Don't deny, it's exactly like that. When I wrote that I don't want to argue with you, that was because I've read every discussion with you and someone else, it's always about music(coincidence?) and your post is always the last one because I'm pretty sure they just cba anymore to argue with you about stuff that's made to enjoy and not to get into arguments. You're so ignorant that you will always stay to your opinion, and yes: it's an opinion and you're not a god who can identify good and bad music on every single root. You can't change people's mind. The genre that the media spreads is the most-liked genre in the world, there may be people who could really like other music they don't know but it became mainstream because most people like it. If most people would like Screamo most, then Screamo would be mainstream and the media would use it instead. That's also not intelligence, it's logic and if you really think you are the god of music you are the one who has mental problems.

I didn't want this discussion end like this but you made it impossible to turn it to a nicer ending.

Also thanks for posting the songs, I didn't know them and they're pretty good. But I know you think I listen to pop only and these words ment nothing, so idc what you answer on this one if you even bother answering at all.

Quote (AvioNova)
Waiting for something to happen is a pathetic idea.

Praying for something which definitely won't happen is a pathetic idea aswell.
Same as Wolk, I only believe things that are proved.

Message edited by M3l0wnz666 - Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 7:21 PM

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 7:29 PM | Message # 27
Admin
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Says the right person. Lots of people agree with me, you're ignorant but that sentence proved that you don't even realize it.

Who? People from NR? People have told me the bullshit on some of their YouTubes and we had a good laugh.

Quote (M3l0wnz666)
K I was about to answer your stuff but after reading that I cba anymore. No idea why you insult everyone just because he doesn't agree with you. Don't deny, it's exactly like that. When I wrote that I don't want to argue with you, that was because I've read every discussion with you and someone else, it's always about music(coincidence?) and your post is always the last one because I'm pretty sure they just cba anymore to argue with you about stuff that's made to enjoy and not to get into arguments. You're so ignorant that you will always stay to your opinion, and yes: it's an opinion and you're not a god who can identify good and bad music on every single root. You can't change people's mind. The genre that the media spreads is the most-liked genre in the world, there may be people who could really like other music they don't know but it became mainstream because most people like it. If most people would like Screamo most, then Screamo would be mainstream and the media would use it instead. That's also not intelligence, it's logic and if you really think you are the god of music you are the one who has mental problems.

I didn't want this discussion end like this but you made it impossible to turn it to a nicer ending.

Also thanks for posting the songs, I didn't know them and they're pretty good.

You said yourself that you do have those kinda problems but it's way more than that for sure. You can't understand it yourself because you are the one writing all the bullshit.
Actually I have never ever lost a verbal fight and that is simply because I only talk about stuff that I know something about, it usually doesn't end like this tho, you "cba" because you have nothing to say. I only really argue about music because that's somethng I care deeply about, I don't just argue for no reason.
I can in fact identify good music but you will probably never found out about it with that attitude but than agian you're still young.
That's what I said already but you have to understand why people like it, denial once again.
Screamo would never be mainstream because people don't like music that expresses feelings and the truth, people like to act as if they are happy to everyone else until they die.

The discussion never ended, you just gave up.
Thanks for wasting my time, good luck listening to your happy pop songs.

www.sv3rige.com

Bestmate45Date: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 7:40 PM | Message # 28
Advanced
Give me good rep, im a noob pl0xors <3

0WN3D

AvioNovaDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 8:27 PM | Message # 29
Beginner
Quote (M3l0wnz666)
Praying for something which definitely won't happen is a pathetic idea aswell.
Same as Wolk, I only believe things that are proved.

Tell me what you mean by 'proved'... sounds like you listen to other people than to check it for yourself. Oh wait, people like you couldn't care less so tell me how do you even know its 'proved'? My friend there are a lot of things you don't know, and this conclusion of yours is a very ignorant one. You say people have corrupted this world yet those people have the same ideas that you do. Enlighten yourself and really, go check it out. Otherwise you've only proved to yourself how closed minded you are. Really, I could prove to you so easily that this whole universe can't even come to existence let alone run on create human life.. but I guess your brain is really limited.

Added (19 Jan 2011, 8:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Soz_Owned)

Agree. :P

Wolkje_XDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 9:44 PM | Message # 30
Senior
Group: SN Elite
Quote (AvioNova)
Like I said the difference is between the level of knowledge a person has, belief comes when you see facts and evidence, and there's no way you'll see the facts-evidence until you try.

Now how about you just give me evidence and whe are done? oh wait, you don't have it.

AvioNovaDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 9:51 PM | Message # 31
Beginner
Quote (Wolkje_X)
Now how about you just give me evidence and whe are done? oh wait, you don't have it.

Oh I have tons wink

how about scientific evidence? would that help? smile

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 10:33 PM | Message # 32
Admin
Quote (AvioNova)
how about scientific evidence? would that help?

I would like to hear it too.

www.sv3rige.com

AvioNovaDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 10:59 PM | Message # 33
Beginner
"We made the sky a preserved and protected roof yet still they turn away from Our Signs.." - layers of atmosphere.

"It is He Who created everything on the earth for you and then directed His attention up to heaven and arranged it into seven regular heavens. He has knowledge of all things." - again, layers.

"Then He turned to heaven when it was smoke. In two days He determined them as seven heavens and revealed, in every heaven, its own mandate."

"Have We not made the earth as a bed and the mountains its pegs?"

"We placed firmly embedded mountains on the earth, so it would not move under them..."

"You will see the mountains you reckoned to be solid going past like clouds."

"... He creates you stage by stage in your mothers' wombs in a threefold darkness. That is God, your Lord. Sovereignty is His. There is no god but Him. So what has made you deviate?"

"We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then from a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed ... and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes."

"No! I swear by the planets-that recede, that ride their course [and] hide themselves."

"and the sun runs its course for a period determined for it; that is the decree of (him),"

"He made the Sun and Moon subservient, each running for a specified term. He directs the whole affair. He makes the Signs clear so that hopefully you will be certain about the meeting with your Lord."

I could go on with tons and tons of more scientific evidence. Fact is that from the Big bang, the chances of life are as if a tornado crashed into a junk yard and produced 702x boeing planes, and this isn't made up, It's from the scientists themselves.

People have become careless and ungrateful, this life is a paradise for those people.

Added (19 Jan 2011, 10:59 PM)
"It is He Who has created man from water" 70% of our body is made up from water.

LickMeWubDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 11:00 PM | Message # 34
Beginner
Wow you two wrote alot just arguing about music.

Quote (Soz_Owned)

So true

AvioNovaDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 11:02 PM | Message # 35
Beginner
"It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day, and they all swim in an orbit."

"It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (of them) swim in an orbit."

ConnorsheehyDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 11:08 PM | Message # 36
Master
^ No one wants too hear you preach about religious shit on a RS forum.. all of your posts are basically about religion.

AvioNovaDate: Wednesday, 19 Jan 2011, 11:37 PM | Message # 37
Beginner
Quote (Connorsheehy)
^ No one wants too hear you preach about religious shit on a RS forum.. all of your posts are basically about religion.

I think some1 wants to feel cool. happy

Added (19 Jan 2011, 11:37 PM)
Just a query: Have you passed infantry school yet?

ConnorsheehyDate: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 0:19 AM | Message # 38
Master
Well seriously why are you posting this shit on a video game forum..?

H3llrais3r44Date: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 2:17 AM | Message # 39
Advanced
Quote (AvioNova)

I think some1 wants to feel cool. happy

Added (19 Jan 2011, 11:37 PM)
Just a query: Have you passed infantry school yet?

Honestly, just stop. Preaching about this bullshit angers people, just because you get a boner for talking about your almighty savior doesn't mean we want to hear it. Keep it in your pants. Christians are stubborn. Just because you had a happy ass handy dandy life, you still believe in this fairy tale we call God. Other people go through shit you haven't gone through, don't you fucking tell me otherwise. If your really this devoted to your imaginary friend, then get off of Runescape, and make something with your life. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit.

Also, all your scientific "evidence" can be disproved by any scientist. Please, shut up.

Added (20 Jan 2011, 2:17 Am)
Also, I would like to add. Faggot.

Message edited by H3llrais3r44 - Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 2:17 AM

ConnorsheehyDate: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 3:07 AM | Message # 40
Master
Quote (H3llrais3r44)
Honestly, just stop. Preaching about this bullshit angers people, just because you get a boner for talking about your almighty savior doesn't mean we want to hear it. Keep it in your pants. Christians are stubborn. Just because you had a happy ass handy dandy life, you still believe in this fairy tale we call God. Other people go through shit you haven't gone through, don't you fucking tell me otherwise. If your really this devoted to your imaginary friend, then get off of Runescape, and make something with your life. Nobody wants to hear your bullshit.

Well said happy

Forum » Join SuperNatural » Introductions » Frank's Intro.
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz