Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Help & Support » Questions » Appeal.
Appeal.
Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:29 PM | Message # 1
Advanced
Group: Guest
|\/\/\/|
|____|

Message edited by Pk_Kaiser_Pk - Thursday, 28 May 2009, 11:59 PM

The_Hero406Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:40 PM | Message # 2
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Quote (Pk_Kaiser_Pk)
When Mike was banning all of them from #kt, I encouraged him to leave the alone alone and let them stay.

True.

Quote (Pk_Kaiser_Pk)
Once, Hero got kicked from KT for about less than a day, for just posting on the forums. I knew that at this point, things were majorly fucked up. I talked to him about it, and he told about how he didn't like that KT was so much of an Anti-SN clan, and not just a normal one.

Ya I remember that, btw thanks for putting in a good word for me tongue And right after that Mike said that KT was made to hate SN, which I didn't know... I think most of us thought it was a re-make of the old SN.
Didn't he say the exact opposite of that in his SN app some days ago? Kinda lost my respect for him then tbh...

ipownedu2Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:55 PM | Message # 3
Senior
Group: Banned
just move on bud, ur app got declined, go find another clan

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:58 PM | Message # 4
Advanced
Quote (The_Hero406)
Quote (Pk_Kaiser_Pk)
When Mike was banning all of them from #kt, I encouraged him to leave the alone alone and let them stay.

damn typos, dry

Quote (The_Hero406)
Didn't he say the exact opposite of that in his SN app some days ago? Kinda lost my respect for him then tbh...

I honestly lost my respect right after kicking you from KT. It was really just plain hypocritical. Mike was a good friend and a nice guy to PK with, but honestly, he acted like Lethal at times...

Quote (ipownedu2)

Come on, man you would feel the same if you were kicked in had friends in this clan. In fact, I remember even you were kicked from SN at one point for in-activity... and was given a second chance.

Message edited by Pk_Kaiser_Pk - Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:58 PM

InterisDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 8:58 PM | Message # 5
Senior
I can't hybryding and need some pk lessons but i think he's right tbh

The_Hero406Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 9:37 PM | Message # 6
Forum Addict
Quote (ipownedu2)

Some people never move on in life, like me and Kaiser tongue

I'm stuck with SN in my heart forever, even though I was kicked once and my app got declined after that biggrin
You see where I am today ^^ (I'm back in business, baby!)

Wanna know my secret for "success"?
I never asked for a shit biggrin Umm and I have the balls not to lie.. but that's irrelevant tongue

AirwayDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 9:54 PM | Message # 7
Active
Nah, you flamed me, called me a lot of shit etc for stopping with SN. Also, remember at soul wars? Randomly come into my cc and flame? Hmm dont think it was just frail. So just fuck off, like really. And ipowned was never kicked, he was on the about to be kicked list for leaving for dieing. So ya. Also, should of stayed with SN and not given me shit for staying eh?

Message edited by Manu4eva - Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 9:56 PM

ipownedu2Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:02 PM | Message # 8
Senior
yeah im not being rude to all these ppl on purpose its just that gatis already said hero and interis were the only ones allowed back in but these guys still keep trying and its getting on my nerves

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:03 PM | Message # 9
Advanced
Quote (Manu4eva)
Nah, you flamed me, called me a lot of shit etc for stopping with SN. Also, remember at soul wars? Randomly come into my cc and flame?

wtf, soul wars? i never came into your cc...dude I hardly even know who you are...ive never even talked to u lol.

Quote (Manu4eva)
And ipowned was never kicked, he was on the about to be kicked list for leaving for dieing.

Okay then, I don't quite remember honestly, I just know their was something about that? Not everything I say is set in stone. -.-

AirwayDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:10 PM | Message # 10
Active
Bullshit Lolzz.... You seem to forget a lot. Hmmm, you clearly did, never spoke to me? Wow retard. Dont even lie.

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:13 PM | Message # 11
Advanced
Quote (Manu4eva)
Bullshit Lolzz.... You seem to forget a lot. Hmmm, you clearly did, never spoke to me? Wow retard. Dont even lie.

You haven't shown any viewable evidence of this...I could easily say right now Zezima flamed me at Pest Control...Even then dude, you shouldn't forget when you came into #kt, and the entire clan was flaming u and kbing u. I ALWAYS unbanned you despite them getting mad at me.

Message edited by Pk_Kaiser_Pk - Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:14 PM

AirwayDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:20 PM | Message # 12
Active
Rofl? Think i care about being unbanned from #KT? I went in, called your nerds got kbed and never even tried to go back in? So why would i care. Also i dont screenie every time anybody says something to me. You got declined, your not coming back in. Idc if you cry. Yeh in some ways i feel somewhat sorry for you guys being betrayed by Mike. But it's a fucking lesson, dont make friends over the internet. Like i said, i am happy and inter hero got back in. They were both cool to me still after they joined KT and etc. All you, Gurkan etc did was flame... No i dont have any proof of it, but why would i need proof? I didnt think you would be pathetic enough to actually try and come back. Let's put it this way, if i stayed in SN, i flamed KT, SN died, and i apped for KT i don't think i would be accepted, so why should it be the other way round? You got declined, hero and inter are ONLY people getting back in, just accept that.

ipownedu2Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:23 PM | Message # 13
Senior
thats what ive been trying to say jack, gatis already told them no and they keep coming back and now they all hate me for saying no on their app lol GG cool

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:29 PM | Message # 14
Advanced
Quote (Manu4eva)
Rofl? Think i care about being unbanned from #KT? I went in, called your nerds got kbed and never even tried to go back in? So why would i care.

Why start the flame feast here. I didn't care about what you said. I was fine with it. I know you called them nerds because they did the same. I can understand that.

Quote (Manu4eva)
Yeh in some ways i feel somewhat sorry for you guys being betrayed by Mike.

I was never "betrayed" by Mike. I left earlier because I felt that it was wrong being in an "Anti-SN Clan"

Quote (Manu4eva)
All you, Gurkan etc did was flame...

I'll hold true to the fact that I never flamed you. Whether you accept that or not doesn't matter to me at this point.

Hmm, seeing how Interis and Hero were cool with you, maybe you'd like to ask them about what I did in KT? I wasn't a dick, I didn't spend my life flaming you guys 24/7.

AirwayDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:29 PM | Message # 15
Active
Lolz go ahead ask them. Btw, dont think im ruining your chances. Even if me and powned backed you 100% you still wouldn't get in. I'll compare this to the most random example i can. You are in the army, a mate from the army goes im going to join the taliban and so do you. You kill the army and flame the army. Then the taliban lose and you try and get back into the army. Yes that is a retarded example, but you aren't getting in you blew it.

Message edited by Manu4eva - Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:32 PM

The_Hero406Date: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 10:55 PM | Message # 16
Forum Addict
Quote (Manu4eva)
You are in the army, a mate from the army goes im going to join the taliban and so do you. You kill the army and flame the army. Then the taliban lose and you try and get back into the army. Yes that is a retarded example, but you aren't getting in you blew it.

Who is the army and who is Taliban? Because taliban means holy war in Arabic, and I'm sure they consider themselves heroes. And I mean... if someone who left Taliban to join the army actually got accepted into the army then HE FACED THE FACT THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH THE ARMY and he went back into Taliban, would they accept him? I think they would.

*For Allah is mighty and will give a new chance to those who choose the right path in the end*
Don't make me go on about religion now... But Allah means God, and it says that he gives a new chance and forgives sins to those who chooses to walk the right path in the end.
Since taliban means holy war, they might consider themselves holy... As they even kill in the name of Allah.

So the question is... Who is the army and who is Taliban? Who is SN and who is KT?
Where did this start? Who "bombed the twin towers"?
Someone who were in SN would say that KT started it, but someone in KT would say that Gatis started it.

Believe me, THERE IS NOT FUCKING WAY USA AND BIN LADEN WILL AGREE ABOUT SOMETHING. So why even bother trying?

Now you might want to comment saying "you said that he left "the army", but I said it died", and I'll tell you why:
Kaiser quit "the army" or "Taliban" before it fell apart. He didn't come back crying after it fell apart.

Quote (ipownedu2)
gatis already told them no

Ya, kinda no point of trying again after that tbh

Message edited by The_Hero406 - Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:04 PM

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:01 PM | Message # 17
Advanced
In this case, Interis and Hero joined "the Taliban" as well then...and somehow your little analogy doesn't apply for them then?

AirwayDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:05 PM | Message # 18
Active
Nope now fuck off. Our talk wen't well didn't it?

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:10 PM | Message # 19
Advanced
Quote (The_Hero406)
Quote (ipownedu2)
gatis already told them no
Ya, kinda no point of trying again after that tbh

Yeah, I guess you're right Hero. It's pointless. Me and SN will never be together no matter how persistant I am.

Please, close this.

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:13 PM | Message # 20
Admin
Group: Leader
Quote (Pk_Kaiser_Pk)
I have only flamed Frail_Wing and that's because he did the same to me

Why lie again? U flamed on the forum all the time.

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Help & Support » Questions » Appeal.
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz