Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Help & Support » Questions » Appeal.
Appeal.
Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:14 PM | Message # 21
Advanced
Group: Guest
Quote (Soz_Owned)
Why lie again? U flamed on the forum all the time.

Just let it go ffs, I know now that there was no point making this.

I'll be honest. I liked SN mainly because there were some awesome people I met here. And I know you & Man U 4eva9 may not believe in friends over the internet or w/e, but they're still people. Maybe not the same as IRL friends that you hang out with, but even friends in rs have some similarities to them.

Message edited by Pk_Kaiser_Pk - Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:17 PM

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:17 PM | Message # 22
Admin
Group: Leader
Well than stop posting. Gtfo this forum or ban.

www.sv3rige.com

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Wednesday, 27 May 2009, 11:18 PM | Message # 23
Advanced
Quote (Soz_Owned)
Well than stop posting. Gtfo this forum or ban.

I still have people here that I talk to. I don't see why you'd ban me just for that.

ConnorsheehyDate: Thursday, 28 May 2009, 0:03 AM | Message # 24
Master
Group: Banned
every 1 is being mean, :S why not try and get to know people before u flame them because they were in another clan not saying this to gatis cuz u already knew him but like man u and travis u dont need to come off so mean u could just say sorry it wont work out or something

Pk_Kaiser_PkDate: Thursday, 28 May 2009, 0:09 AM | Message # 25
Advanced
Quote (connorsheehy)
every 1 is being mean, :S why not try and get to know people before u flame them because they were in another clan not saying this to gatis cuz u already knew him but like man u and travis u dont need to come off so mean u could just say sorry it wont work out or something

Thanks Connor, I appreciate what you say, but that them saying politely "sorry, you can't join" is just not possible for them.

I do suggest you not post these comments however, Gatis might kick you for "supporting ex-KT" members.

Dvs_ReaperDate: Thursday, 28 May 2009, 0:29 AM | Message # 26
Active
Quote (Pk_Kaiser_Pk)
I feel that I should atleast have the right to a poll for the SN members to vote on for me to me to be allowed back. I mean, Hero & Interis got back in even though they were in KT. You can even ask all the current members in SN. I have only flamed Frail_Wing and that's because he did the same to me. I've tried being as nice as I could to all of the members. When Mike was banning all of them from #kt, I encouraged him to leave them alone and let them stay. I didn't want them to feel the same way I did being perm banned from #soz. I have helped others on the forums and remained nice and respectful to nearly *all* of them. (*Frail*) Atleast let them have a vote for me to be allowed back in. My combat level is fine, and I didn't see anything wrong with my application. I'm not sure how many times I need to apologize really. Everybody makes mistakes, and deep down I somewhat regretted ever joining KT. A lot of the members there were friends from SN and I didn't want to leave them, it would just make me seem like a back-stabber. Once, Hero got kicked from KT for about less than a day, for just posting on the forums. I knew that at this point, things were majorly fucked up. I talked to him about it, and he told about how he didn't like that KT was so much of an Anti-SN clan, and not just a normal one. That's when I realized he was right about this whole thing, and so I left KT and was clanless for about a week and a half until KT finally closed. I really am sorry for what happened and I really do miss the old SN. Mainly the people I met and the fun we had going on trips and just talking. Many people throughout SN's history have been given 2nd chances and I really am just asking for just one to prove to you I can be a commited person. Even some members in SN right now were previously kicked for their mistakes and given a 2nd chance. If you, Gatis, don't like me, atleast allow your members to decide whether I deserve another chance. If they do vote no, I will no longer ask to re-join. However, I do ask that I am still able to post on these forums and talk with other SN members that may be my friends. Please Gatis, don't react to this as being flame, begging, or being a dick. I really do act kindly to those that act in the same way.

If you are able to have a poll I should be able to as well ;( I love Supernatural, great forums and a great clan.

Forum Critic

The_Hero406Date: Thursday, 28 May 2009, 12:12 PM | Message # 27
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Quote (Tradd)
If you are able to have a poll I should be able to as well ;( I love Supernatural, great forums and a great clan.

Can't you see that you already fucking have a poll?

You even created it yourself... but still you say it's not a poll?
If you want a poll just go ahead and make one. No one is stopping you.

Forum » Help & Support » Questions » Appeal.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz