Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Application - Fake Days (The Application to Supernatural by Fake Days)
Application - Fake Days
Fake_DaysDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 9:07 PM | Message # 1
Beginner
Group: Guest

RuneScape User Name

Fake Days

Name Any Other Accounts You Have Played On

Spire99

Registered IRC Nick(s)

FakeDays - On SwiftIRC with SwiftKit

F2P/P2P Combat Level

109 F2P - 116 P2P

In-Game Picture Of Your Stats

Picture Of your Hats/PK Gear/Money

Name The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On Any Account And The Reason For Leaving Them/Getting Kicked

Sleeper Cells - Team was dissolved after about a year of frequent activity fighting teams like Outlawz and other highly renowned teams. I got my first Whip PK here.

Supernatural - I joined Supernatural in its very beginning, and within a few months I climbed to an OP in the IRC channel and thereby a co-leader status with TheHero in Supernatural. After about a year from when those months had passed I randomly got into telling Gatis what the OTH episode I saw consisted of... It turned out he had not progressed so far in the series so I was instantly kicked and had to start from scratch again.
And so I did. I started with the masses at edge, and eventually I turned out to be OP and co-leader once more. Runescape progressed and developed until the Wilderness was no more, and the game just got lamer and lamer. I had some sort of argument with Gatis, nothing too big really. I might just have been a bit immature at the time being. Then I left and stayed off the game for 2 years.
Now I am back and ready to get some loots wink

Why Do You Want To Join SuperNatural?

I want to join Supernatural due to the fact that I have been off the game for a long period of the time, and with the old wilderness -maybe- coming back I would like to re-experience the past. PKing as a whole community and group, in both terrifying and friendly environment was very addictive.

Where Did You Hear About SuperNatural?

I heard the old wilderness could in some grade be brought into the game again, and by that I just visited The Hero406's YouTube where I quickly got linked to the vid regarding SN's comeback.

Why Do You Feel That You Deserve To Be Accepted As A Member Of SuperNatural?

Yes. I do feel that I deserve to be accepted as a member of Supernatural. I have experience and skills from the past which could be of great support for the future.

Do You Have Any Problems With Any Members Of SuperNatural?

No, I do not have any problems with any member at this time being. Discussing or arguing on a particular subject wont be taken personal to me. Only personal remarks or other would make me able to have any problems with a member.

Tell Us Something About You (e.g. Name, Age, Hobbies)

The Beginning of the Fake Days

I am at an age of 16 with birthday at 11th of December, and I have a gf at which I've been with for nearly 8 months as of now.

Time Zone

Norwegian Timezone - GMT+1

Referrals

The Hero406, Magetyspelle and K0ed Harsly

Do You Have A Microphone For Ventrilo?

Yes I do.

Have You Read All Of The Requirements And Rules?

Indeed I have. Could need some time to learn them without looking them up, however I am confident that I will know what I should not do.

Have You Read and Do You Agree To Follow The Rules of SuperNatural Posted Here Throughout The Full Time You Are A Member?

I have read and I do agree to follow the rules of Supernatural throughout my whole time in Supernatural.

Anything Else You Wish To Say May Be Added Here

I am at the moment whoring Barrows to my limits, so I expect to have at least gained 5-10M by the end of January, which would sum up to 20M.
I hope this application fulfills the requirements of the quality of an application. Please do not hesitate to ask if you do have any questions whatsoever! I will gladly fill anyone in! :)

Message edited by Fake_Days - Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:37 PM

K0ed_HarshlyDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 9:09 PM | Message # 2
Advanced
Group: PK Trip Leader
Fix the color thing on your "Rules" question.

Looks good smile

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 9:15 PM | Message # 3
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Quote (K0ed_Harshly)
Fix the color thing on your "Rules" question.

Fixed now biggrin

App is great, can't really see anything other than 68 missing hats, but that doesn't take long to buy from the Grand Tree.

KaiserDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 9:24 PM | Message # 4
Senior
Group: Banned
Quote (Fake_Days)
Name The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On Any Account And The Reason For Leaving Them/Getting Kicked
Sleeper Cells and Supernatural

Need to give reasons.

Other than that, looks perfect.

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 9:27 PM | Message # 5
Forum Addict
Quote (Kaiser)
Need to give reasons.

Other than that, looks perfect.

Ohhh yaaa didn't see that. Provide us the reasons for leaving/getting kicked from previous teams, thanks.

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 10:41 PM | Message # 6
Admin
Group: Leader
You went nuts on us all last time, have you matured?

www.sv3rige.com

Fake_DaysDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 6:16 AM | Message # 7
Beginner
Quote (Soz_Owned)
You went nuts on us all last time, have you matured?

There has been roughly 2 years, and most will experience me as more mature now.

So yes, I have matured from that time.

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 6:32 AM | Message # 8
Admin
Group: Leader
I guess you need 2 more refs now and those post counts.

www.sv3rige.com

Steel_WinerDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 7:45 AM | Message # 9
Active
Good luck man! Everythings set on your app all that's left is referrals biggrin

Gf_Your_D3dDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 6:56 PM | Message # 10
Advanced
gl pretty nice app biggrin

MagetyspelleDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 7:28 PM | Message # 11
Advanced
Yeah looks goooood... Really did put some time in this so if you want you can use me as referral.

The_Hero406Date: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 7:44 PM | Message # 12
Forum Addict
Quote (Magetyspelle)
you can use me as referral.

Needs 1 more then.

Fake_DaysDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 8:57 PM | Message # 13
Beginner
I have now achieved to recruit 3 referrals who also do serve as personal slaves happy

ConnorsheehyDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:09 PM | Message # 14
Master
Looks to immature from what I just saw in irc, will see in pk trip

Fake_DaysDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:13 PM | Message # 15
Beginner
Quote (Connorsheehy)
Looks to immature from what I just saw in irc, will see in pk trip

What you experienced was that you did not fully understand what I was doing, as far as I am aware that is not my problem.

Yeah, we'll see.

ConnorsheehyDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:19 PM | Message # 16
Master
Well to my understanding you were trolling a rank which is purely being an imbecile. Trust me you won't make it far in SN even if you get accepted.. also your english isn't that great on top of it all.. NO from me, immature kids like you are why Rs's community is fail.

Fake_DaysDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:20 PM | Message # 17
Beginner
Quote (Connorsheehy)
Well to my understanding you were trolling a rank which is purely being an imbecile. Trust me you won't make it far in SN even if you get accepted.. also your english isn't that great on top of it all.. NO from me, immature kids like you are why Rs's community is fail.

I see.

I will just let you live with that. I do not have any needs to top your thoughts at the time being, sorry.

Message edited by Fake_Days - Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:21 PM

ConnorsheehyDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:28 PM | Message # 18
Master
Quote (Fake_Days)
No, I do not have any problems with any member at this time being. Discussing or arguing on a particular subject wont be taken personal to me. Only personal remarks or other would make me able to have any problems with a member.

You had a good shot at getting in and were about to get accepted but you know what happened; you can add me to this and probably Jack as well.

Fake_DaysDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:30 PM | Message # 19
Beginner
Quote (Connorsheehy)
You had a good shot at getting in and were about to get accepted but you know what happened; you can add me to this and probably Jack as well.

I will let you know what happened now.

Above this message I have quoted I left the argument dead and you did only just set fire to it.
Unless you really want to get an argument going I suggest we both leave it now.

For obvious reasons I wont put you nor Jack on that list as I do not have any problems with you. I stated the case of me not knowing you. To me you are randoms as I have not seen you before.
If you have anything against me then that does not belong on my list as it covers who I have something against.
Jack can also speak for himself, thanks.

Message edited by Fake_Days - Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:41 PM

The_Hero406Date: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:42 PM | Message # 20
Forum Addict
Jesus Christ lol... at least you're getting post counts :/

I was gonna accept once you got post counts up, but with Connor and Jack not wanting you in, I say you should find a solution to that discussion/argument first. Can't have members arguing with each other like that.

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Application - Fake Days (The Application to Supernatural by Fake Days)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz