Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Application - Fake Days (The Application to Supernatural by Fake Days)
Application - Fake Days
The_Hero406Date: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 9:56 PM | Message # 21
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Here's Jack's view on the whole thing:

Jack_Airway> tbh u can tell him this as my point of view screenie it or anything :
I dont mind him, but its been over 2 years now and SN moved on. Start from the bottom and dont think your a op, getting into petty arguments before you even get accepted not smart
basically ya
AND FUUUUUUCK
i just stubbed my toe

(Copied from IRC)

Fake_DaysDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 10:19 PM | Message # 22
Beginner
Group: Guest
I have to say that I am genuinly sorry for causing such mis-feelings at given people.

However, I have never met them and I did not have any measurements on how their humor would be, and I did expect them to take the hint by looking at the way I wrote and built my sentences.
I do then however see that I have to adapt to lower levels of humorness, and I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Fake.

Message edited by Fake_Days - Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 10:20 PM

ConnorsheehyDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 10:28 PM | Message # 23
Master
Group: Banned
(21:06:28) <FakeDays> kasper
(21:06:34) <FakeDays> halfop guy deserves kick tbh (21:06:37)
<FakeDays> he's a twat

randomly say that when I say nothing too you, how is that worded "being funny"

MagetyspelleDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 10:40 PM | Message # 24
Advanced
I'd say lets all just forget that, he seems to be sorry about what he said and anyways it wasn't as big of a deal as you make it sound.

Fake_DaysDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 10:52 PM | Message # 25
Beginner
Quote (Magetyspelle)
I'd say lets all just forget that, he seems to be sorry about what he said and anyways it wasn't as big of a deal as you make it sound.

I agree.

Now, I wont answer your last message as it was explained above your very own message. What I said was a response to getting kicked.

Message edited by Fake_Days - Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 11:10 PM

The_Hero406Date: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 11:30 PM | Message # 26
Forum Addict
Quote (Fake_Days)
Now, I wont answer your last message as it was explained above your very own message. What I said was a response to getting kicked.

Well, no. It only explains other stuff you said, not that thing. The thing about him deserving kick was probably pointing more towards him kicking you, and that you took it bad seeing as you weren't serious about the stuff before. And even if you weren't serious about it, flaming (even just as a joke) isn't really smart to do to someone you don't know, and someone who has something to say if you're let into a clan or not.
Seeing as I've known you for over 3 years, I know you talk like that to friends, people who accept it, but you have to admit that it is very unnecessary to talk like that to people you don't know, especially because you don't know how they will react to it, and they don't know why you say it and if you're serious about it or not.

Quote (Magetyspelle)

Well, no, it wasn't really a big deal, but it is becoming a big deal because neither of the parts are friendly to each other. Connor and Jack said they would let it go if he understood what the consequences could be, and that he should be more humble for the future, and learn to apologize himself and admit when he is wrong. Thomas (Fake Days) says he's "genuinly sorry", but keeps holding on to his arguments and point of view - which is probably what causes the discussion to go on.

Soz_OwnedDate: Thursday, 06 Jan 2011, 1:00 AM | Message # 27
Admin
Group: Leader
Too bad I wasn't there but it seems like he hasn't changed.
It's not fair to let your anger out on other people.

www.sv3rige.com

Wolkje_XDate: Thursday, 06 Jan 2011, 9:39 PM | Message # 28
Senior
Group: SN Elite
Quote (The_Hero406)
I say you should find a solution to that discussion/argument first. Can't have members arguing with each other like that.

^

Other than that I found this application very professional.

InterisDate: Friday, 07 Jan 2011, 5:27 PM | Message # 29
Senior
Group: Banned
fuck this i like spire give him a chance

Soz_OwnedDate: Friday, 07 Jan 2011, 5:34 PM | Message # 30
Admin
Group: Leader
Ya he's fine I think but will see how pking goes.

www.sv3rige.com

The_Hero406Date: Friday, 07 Jan 2011, 11:02 PM | Message # 31
Forum Addict
Accepted.

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Application - Fake Days (The Application to Supernatural by Fake Days)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz