Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » My Hawt SN application.
My Hawt SN application.
B1gB0ss1254Date: Saturday, 31 Jan 2009, 11:49 PM | Message # 1
Beginner
Group: Guest
1) What is your RuneScape name? Big Boss1254

2) What is your IRC name on Swift Switch/Swift Kit (must be registered)? I am currently ready to download it. i just felt that getting this ready would be better.

3) Post a in-game picture of your stats and state your F2P combat level.

4) Reason for joining SN? I personaly like PVP worlds and ive never been able to find someone who holds the same passion for it as i do (sounds corny lol). i think Super Natural is perfect for me.

5) What clans/teams have you previously been in and for how long? Dark arms brotherhood, 6 months.

6) Reasons for leaving your previous clans/teams? I felt like we werent doing enough as a clan and we never really got to know one another.

7) What timezone do you live in? Eastern.

8) How old are you (Don't have to answer but would really help)? 14

9) Where did you hear about SuperNatural? Videos, all over youtube, Runescape chat.

10) Why do you feel that you deserve to be accepted as a member? Because i will definently be active, loyal and a good guy all around.

11) Do you agree to not only be active in-game but also on forums? As well as understanding SN is an active pk'ing clan and failure to uphold an acceptable level of activity could result in a kick? I sure do.

12) Do you agree to follow the rules of SN posted here throughout the full time you are a member? Of course!

13) Do you have any problems with members of SN? If so, have you tried to work them out? Please be honest here. I dont really know anyone in SN lol (hope to change that), and i dont think i will have a problem with any of them.

Added (31 Jan 2009, 11:49 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and just to add it in there, i have finished RFD and DT, so i have barrows gloves and im willing to ancient.

Soz_OwnedDate: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 12:00 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Leader
Well you shouldn't ancient for now tongue get at least 82 magic. 70 pray to.
Other than that all good, just get Sk and register ur nick.

www.sv3rige.com

B1gB0ss1254Date: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 1:44 PM | Message # 3
Beginner
Group: Guest
k im bout to download SK atm

Added (01 Feb 2009, 1:44 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
biggrin NOTE: I have downloaded SK and my profile name is "B1gB0ss1254" i just need to learn how to use SK better but im registered now? lol

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » My Hawt SN application.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz