Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Kevinkevinsm Application (my application)
Kevinkevinsm Application
kevinkevinsmDate: Saturday, 31 Jan 2009, 0:27 AM | Message # 1
Beginner
Group: Guest
1) What is your RuneScape name? Kevinkevinsm

2) What is your IRC name on Swift Switch/Swift Kit (must be registered)? Kevinkevinsm

3) Post a in-game picture of your stats and state your F2P combat level.

IM lvl 119 membs 112 F2P
4)reason for joining? Looks like a great active clan

5) What clans/teams have you previously been in and for how long? Mystic fury pkers unleashed flames of fury silent massacare britsh devils

6) Reasons for leaving your previous clans/teams? been playing for 3 years+ so things die out however i was never kicked from a clan

7) What timezone do you live in? GMT -8 Pacific time Canada - Ontario (EST - the time thats in the top banned on the site)

8) How old are you (Don't have to answer but would really help)? 16 almost 17

9) Where did you hear about SuperNatural? Kids ranqes channel i think is where i 1st saw it

10) Why do you feel that you deserve to be accepted as a member? I got the stats i have hours everyday to waste and im a nice guy and will be very active

11) Do you agree to not only be active in-game but also on forums? As well as understanding SN is an active pk'ing clan and failure to uphold an acceptable level of activity could result in a kick? yes

12) Do you agree to follow the rules of SN posted here throughout the full time you are a member? Yes

13) Do you have any problems with members of SN? If so, have you tried to work them out? Please be honest here. Nope

Anything else you wish to say may be added here: 99 str been playing for over 3 years tons of pk and clan exp and im a nice guy and have been a fan of gatis for over 2 years (my idol smile )

Message edited by kevinkevinsm - Saturday, 31 Jan 2009, 2:46 AM

Soz_OwnedDate: Saturday, 31 Jan 2009, 12:12 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Leader
Oo very nice app. just register ur nick on IRC, check other guides section if u don't know how to do it.

www.sv3rige.com

kevinkevinsmDate: Saturday, 31 Jan 2009, 5:00 PM | Message # 3
Beginner
Group: Guest
kk i registered on irc am i in?

Soz_OwnedDate: Saturday, 31 Jan 2009, 5:20 PM | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Leader
Accepted
Read pm.

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Kevinkevinsm Application (my application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz