Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Pur7range5 app (i want to join :))
Pur7range5 app
pur7range5Date: Friday, 13 Mar 2009, 4:56 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guest
b]RuneScape User Name[/b]

pur7range5

F2P Combat Level

P2P Combat level

IRC User Name On Swift Kit/Swift Switch (must be registered)

pur7range5

In-Game Picture Of Your Stats

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3627/090313123644.png

Picture Of your PVP/P2P Multi Pking Gear/Invetory

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8361/090313125426.png

What Clans/Teams Have You Previously Been In And For How Long?

runeblzers, few months, gilliekins, like a few days, popkin17, a week

Reason For Leaving Your Previous Clans/Teams? (Must Say If You Got Kicked)

runeblazers: boring clan gilliekins: wasnt active popkin17: left cuz dmage told about u guys

Any Previous Accounts You Have Played On

my nub acc :baby gravy69

Reason For Joining SuperNatural

i <3 pking smile

Where Did You Hear About SuperNatural?

dmage245

Why Do You Feel That You Deserve To Be Accepted As A Member Of SuperNatural?

i do, if this counts, i got all my bh ranks in ftp no arms, none from 1 iteming bh

Tell Us More About Your Pking Expreince/Any Special Skills

i usually pk 2-3 people before i die once, on average, sometimes i have good days and sometimes i have bad days sad

Referrals

Dmage245

Do You Have Any Problems With Any Members Of SuperNatural?

not yet :P

Tell Us Something About You (e.g. Name, Age, Hobbies)

i like football, i usually sign up a league in the summer, practices on tuesday and thursday and games on friday, i hang out with friends alot during summer, so i will be not as active, and, i love runescape! ;P

Time Zone

canada eastern

Do You Agree To Not Only Be Active In-Game But Also On Forums And The IRC Channel #Soz? As Well As Understanding That SN Is An Active Pk'ing Clan And Failure To Uphold An Acceptable Level Of Activity Could Result In A Kick?

to be honest, i always forget to bump threads and ect.. but if u remind me ill do it.

Have You Read and Do You Agree To Follow The Rules of SuperNatural Posted Here Throughout The Full Time You Are A Member?

i have read through most of the website and it seems to be a pretty cool site and a pretty cool clan, and i agree to follow all rules of sn.

Anything Else You Wish To Say May Be Added Here:

i am pretty poor, so members pvp is usually a no go for me if i 1v1 ppl, but im all yours if i have like 10 people to help me own people, in other words, i dont like pking alone :(. ill do whatever u pretty much want, only 80 mage and 83 range so not much i can do, but i can charge and entangle smile i hope i join and someone will have to teach me to be pro on swiftkit :P thank you if u decide to add me, oh and one more thing! i am not assiciating with whips right now because i am hopefully going for 99 str, so my pking gear wont be the same, but after i get my whip back, ill show u another pic.

boby wilson

NumbersDate: Friday, 13 Mar 2009, 5:00 PM | Message # 2
Active
Group: Guest
noob irl , declined biggrin

Margus

Soz_OwnedDate: Friday, 13 Mar 2009, 5:01 PM | Message # 3
Admin
Group: Leader
Declined
noob lol

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Pur7range5 app (i want to join :))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz