Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » R3angepwn's application to join SN (super natural) (Hey)
R3angepwn's application to join SN (super natural)
R3angepwnDate: Wednesday, 28 Jan 2009, 6:00 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guest
1) What is your RuneScape name? R3angepwn

2) What is your IRC name on Swift Switch/Swift Kit (must be registered)? R3angepwn

3) Post a in-game picture of your stats and state your F2P combat level. My f2p combat is 107 biggrin
<----- My stats
<-------- smile

4) Reason for joining SN? I wont to mix with new people and i love to pk so.

5) What clans/teams have you previously been in and for how long? When i was pure i was in quite a few clans -Calamity-Devistation-Distructive Violance

6) Reasons for leaving your previous clans/teams? I got def after 99 strength

7) What timezone do you live in? Gtm (England)

8) How old are you (Don't have to answer but would really help)? 14

9) Where did you hear about SuperNatural? Pked with you before you had to apply smile

10) Why do you feel that you deserve to be accepted as a member? Because im a very kinda person and i like mixing with people wink

11) Do you agree to not only be active in-game but also on forums? As well as understanding SN is an active pk'ing clan and failure to uphold an acceptable level of activity could result in a kick? Yes i do

12) Do you agree to follow the rules of SN posted here throughout the full time you are a member? Yes

13) Do you have any problems with members of SN? If so, have you tried to work them out? Please be honest here. Nope i have no problems with people im not the sort of person to go around looking for agruments, but if one if brought upon me i wont let the walk all over me

Anything else you wish to say may be added here: Hey guys biggrin :D {Edit} i would like to say i have done all the important quests (mm dt) {Edit} I would also like to say i have VERY good leadership skills and are very good fighting in wars and just 1v1. And i would like to bring them here happy I have lead calamity in quite a few wars so tongue

Message edited by R3angepwn - Wednesday, 28 Jan 2009, 7:09 PM

Soz_OwnedDate: Thursday, 29 Jan 2009, 9:32 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Leader
Declined
The White Legion

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » R3angepwn's application to join SN (super natural) (Hey)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz