Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Registration Form (SN Registration Form Filled-Out)
Registration Form
RscPvpDate: Monday, 26 Jan 2009, 6:00 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guest
1) What is your RuneScape name?
2) What is your IRC name on Swift Switch/Swift Kit (must be registered)?
3) Post a in-game picture of your stats and state your F2P combat level.
Look at for the stats, im combat 103 in F2P.
4) Reason for joining SN?
I have always like pking, wheather its a RSC pk, or a RS2 pk, its still fun to kill people and earn your rightful items/respect. I also like the fact you have decided to have a team. It Shows that
your team will follow, respect, and obey you when you need them most. -Emarlow
5) What clans/teams have you previously been in and for how long?
Genocide Bh Team, was for F2p Bounty Hunter, it was my own clan and for about 2 weeks.
6) Reasons for leaving your previous clans/teams?
Bh Teaming Died.
7) What timezone do you live in?
8) How old are you (Don't have to answer but would really help)?
9) Where did you hear about SuperNatural?
I heard about it from your Youtube Channel and had saw you were Registering People.
10) Why do you feel that you deserve to be accepted as a member?
I am still a Runescape-Classic Player and i have been with the game for about 8 years now, I know the wilderness very good, and i am very loyal, haven't ever bs'ed once. Also if you ever need
to junk trade ill be there to buy it.
11) Do you agree to not only be active in-game but also on forums? As well as understanding SN is an active pk'ing clan and failure to uphold an acceptable level of activity could result in a kick?
Yes, I agree, i want to hold my part for SN.
12) Do you agree to follow the rules of SN posted here throughout the full time you are a member?
Yes, I agree, bsing is a big thing that shall not happen.
13) Do you have any problems with members of SN? If so, have you tried to work them out? Please be honest here.
I don't think i have, i have been yelled at once by one member for saying a world outloud on accident. This will not happen again.
Anything else you wish to say may be added here:
Well i don't think anything else needs to be added. All i have to say is i hope for the best of SN, either im in it or im not.

Nameless470Date: Monday, 26 Jan 2009, 8:40 PM | Message # 2
Group: Guest
"look at youtube for stats" if you have SK it takes 30 seconds to get the picture here TBH biggrin

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 27 Jan 2009, 11:56 AM | Message # 3
Group: Leader
Well I know you for a long time I would have accepted you long ago but I have never seen u on Sk tbh...and ur nick isn't even registered so ya...
Show up on #Soz.
Soz_OwnedDate: Thursday, 29 Jan 2009, 9:40 AM | Message # 4
Group: Leader
Go finish ur stats and everything and apply again in a month or so.
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Registration Form (SN Registration Form Filled-Out)
Page 1 of 11

Copyright MyCorp © 2018 Free web hostinguCoz