Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Dmaqe's App (possible rejoin?)
Dmaqe's App
DmaqeDate: Monday, 03 Jan 2011, 11:52 PM | Message # 1
Beginner
Group: Guest

RuneScape User Name

Dmaqe

Name Any Other Accounts You Have Played On

none

Registered IRC Nick(s)

Dmaqe

F2P/P2P Combat Level

123+9

In-Game Picture Of Your Stats

Picture Of your Hats/PK Gear/Money

Hats do not want to sell through ge, but waiting for some to come in.

Name The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On Any Account And The Reason For Leaving Them/Getting Kicked

Origional Sn team, Jaja legacy, aztec pkers, antiwelf cc

Why Do You Want To Join SuperNatural?

had a great time pking back then with you guys, looking forward to getting back into that.

Where Did You Hear About SuperNatural?

I think it was from hero406 origionally, then contacted gatis through skype when i saw wildy was coming back, and he told me that he was bringing sn back :)

Why Do You Feel That You Deserve To Be Accepted As A Member Of SuperNatural?

I dont really believe i deserve anything, just pked with you guys back in the day. and now would like another chance to.

Do You Have Any Problems With Any Members Of SuperNatural?

no

Tell Us Something About You (e.g. Name, Age, Hobbies)

my name is Jeremy, im 18, live in Dayton Ohio. and i work as a automotive mechanic, also rebuild/suit up cars to be placed in car shows.

Time Zone

usa eastern standard

Referrals

none besides talking to gatis/soz owned over youtube. then maybe being in the origional team.

Do You Have A Microphone For Ventrilo?

yes, turtle beachs x11s

Have You Read All Of The Requirements And Rules?

yes

Have You Read and Do You Agree To Follow The Rules of SuperNatural Posted Here Throughout The Full Time You Are A Member?

yes

Anything Else You Wish To Say May Be Added Here

Looking forward to old wildy coming back, and possibly getting to pk with you guys again.

Added (03 Jan 2011, 11:52 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and i know interis too, kinda kept in touch with him from the origional days. few months ago i was talking with him about his team he ran or was in. dont quite remember. just thought id throw this in here. happy reading

ConnorsheehyDate: Monday, 03 Jan 2011, 11:53 PM | Message # 2
Master
Group: Banned
Hey, wouldn't really count jaja as a clan lol, anyways looks okay besides you'll need way more food and also see no pots in the pic

DmaqeDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 0:02 AM | Message # 3
Beginner
well i was ranked in JaJa, so it was more like a clan for me. I got an sperate entire tab for my potions. got them all organized smile thanks for the input though. ill add a pic of my potions tab if i need too, its my 3rd tab on the bank pic. and yeah i know i need more food for pking. just been working on noob slayer and corp, so ive been using lobs.

ConnorsheehyDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 0:05 AM | Message # 4
Master
^Oh didn't know rank lol, we bsed them a lot because I hated 600 coins.. anyway will see what others say gl

K0ed_HarshlyDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 0:05 AM | Message # 5
Advanced
Group: PK Trip Leader
Pink hats too biggrin

Looks awesome tho

DmaqeDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 0:19 AM | Message # 6
Beginner
yeah waiting for pink hats to come in through ge. the mid price is the max price, so taking forever to come in. but i am waiting for them to come in.

Message edited by Dmaqe - Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 0:20 AM

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 0:36 AM | Message # 7
Admin
Group: Leader
Many people are probably trying to buy them, I personally will just go to the gnore tree.

www.sv3rige.com

DmaqeDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 0:50 AM | Message # 8
Beginner
oh sweet, didnt know they were there, going to buy some now. ill still keep my offer in ge, then keep buyin from the store as i can. Thanks

MagetyspelleDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 4:33 AM | Message # 9
Advanced
You could also take a pic of the 1 item gear you plan on to use and add it to the app. Otherwise looks good to me.

Message edited by Magetyspelle - Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 4:34 AM

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 3:15 PM | Message # 10
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Quote (Dmaqe)
Name The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On Any Account And The Reason For Leaving Them/Getting Kicked

Origional Sn team, Jaja legacy, aztec pkers, antiwelf cc

Reason for leaving/getting kicked?

Quote (Dmaqe)
Why Do You Feel That You Deserve To Be Accepted As A Member Of SuperNatural?

I dont really believe i deserve anything, just pked with you guys back in the day. and now would like another chance to.

Saying "I don't really believe I deserve anything" makes you seem humble, which again makes me more positive biggrin awesome

Quote (Dmaqe)
Time Zone

usa eastern standard

How many hours behind GMT?

DmaqeDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 8:14 PM | Message # 11
Beginner
@hero--------

the reasons for leaving the teams i was on are that when i ran with u guys in sn, basketball season started so i had to leave the team, because i wasnt going to be able to be active enough. with being ranked in jaja, to many bsing clans started to form, and they would mainly hit the ranked members. aztec pkers was a break off of antiwelf (mlp maku's cc) which wasnt active enough for me, so i left them. and antiwelf i just pked with them for fun or when i need to get ep.

and the thing about me saying i dont disever anything, its just that over my years of playing i have never had any luck as for monster drops for a rare, or even with pking drops. i think ive only ever had like 2 or 3 ancient statues, and i think 1 or 2 serens. never have gotten vls or swh drops. so ive pretty much just changed and started to go for the flow and dont expect anything, if i get a big drop or not, or even if i dont get accepted or i do. that wont stop me from pking and enjoying it.

about the time zone thing, its either a 3 or 5hr difference. not 100% sure, but i will be getting out of school at 1est, then in a month or 2 ill be getting home sometime around 11-12est. so for weekly pk trips i will probably be a little bit late, but on weekends if we run them at 1pm or whenever ill make sure im on for those.

@magetyspell------

about my 1 iteming gear, tbh even on the 1item pk trips. if i dont have to 1 item i wont be, ill go in mystics and blitz/barrage so they cant run. but if i do end up having to 1 item ill prob us crystal bow/dds/dscim/diamond bolts.

thanks for all you guys input and the comments about acceptance towards me, appreciate it all smile

------------------ I took Gatis's advice and went and picked up some pink hats from tree gnome, i can i a pic up of them if i need to ----------------

Message edited by Dmaqe - Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 8:16 PM

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 8:33 PM | Message # 12
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Your answers were more than I had hoped for, thanks. Seems all good.

Quote (Dmaqe)
about my 1 iteming gear, tbh even on the 1item pk trips. if i dont have to 1 item i wont be, ill go in mystics and blitz/barrage so they cant run. but if i do end up having to 1 item ill prob us crystal bow/dds/dscim/diamond bolts.

You'll probably be bsed by random massers if you risk. I think it's gonna be either riskers or high ranked members.

Quote (Dmaqe)
I took Gatis's advice and went and picked up some pink hats from tree gnome, i can i a pic up of them if i need to

Yes, please do so! smile

DmaqeDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 8:58 PM | Message # 13
Beginner

YutzyDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 11:39 PM | Message # 14
Junior
looks good, idk if i can ref this early since i just got accepted today, but if i can im more than happy too biggrin

DmaqeDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 11:41 PM | Message # 15
Beginner
Thanks man

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 04 Jan 2011, 11:43 PM | Message # 16
Admin
Okay, you've got the hats.
Now you shoud get a higher forum post count and just pk when we go this week and gets those referrals.

www.sv3rige.com

Steel_WinerDate: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 2:08 AM | Message # 17
Active
GL ON GETTING IN! and move add that picture of the pink hats to your application.

Soz_OwnedDate: Friday, 07 Jan 2011, 11:08 PM | Message # 18
Admin
Come pk this weekend, we pked today already.

www.sv3rige.com

Soz_OwnedDate: Sunday, 09 Jan 2011, 11:22 PM | Message # 19
Admin
Declined

Attended 0 out of 3 trips so that's that.

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Dmaqe's App (possible rejoin?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz