Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Mikeslaton69 ( ifiend4crack ) APP =] (Uh yeah hi id like to join yur clan)
Mikeslaton69 ( ifiend4crack ) APP =]
X_GumbyDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 4:34 AM | Message # 1
Advanced
Group: Guest
biggrin

not black

Message edited by X_Gumby - Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 10:06 PM

Steel_WinerDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 4:38 AM | Message # 2
Active
Group: Banned
OMG FINALY SOMEONE WHOS GONNA BE IN SN WHOS A LOWER LVL THEN ME biggrin

ConnorsheehyDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 4:39 AM | Message # 3
Master
looks good, getting old sn members is a good thinggggg wink

By3ForNowDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 5:13 AM | Message # 4
Advanced
Group: SN Friend
Please tell me you didnt do all that mining legit lol..Looks good though.

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 5:17 AM | Message # 5
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Quote (X_Gumby)
[img][/img]

IMG codes at both sides of pic? Looks rushed. Could at least have taken the time to look through and edit after you posted it.

Quote (X_Gumby)
F2P/P2P Combat Level

Wtf? You're 69 Summoning but still you say F2P/P2P combat lvl is 104? Can't be. At least 104+8 or so.

Quote (X_Gumby)
Referrals

umm i think pretty much everyone. Gatis, Hero etc.

I never said yes to be a referral <_<

Quote (X_Gumby)
Name The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On Any Account And The Reason For Leaving Them/Getting Kicked

I've been in SN before and then i dont quite remember what happened, but i got kicked and started my own clan. Then after a while i closed it and i was in rot on a shared acc for s hort period of time but yaaa thats it.

Weren't you the guy in KT who wanted to kick me because I didn't wanna flame SN and the clan "was made for flaming SN" or so? Then later you applied to SN saying this: "KT was actually made as to be another clan exactly like supernatural". I'm still not sure if you really meant what you said about KT being made as a negative reaction to SN, or that it was a re-make for people who got kicked from SN.
Please explain.

Quote (X_Gumby)
EST

Would be nice if you said how many hours behind GMT that is. Like mine is GMT +1.

Soz_OwnedDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 5:24 AM | Message # 6
Admin
Group: Leader
What Hero said, I had no idea that you made KT and it looks rushed, hence not serious.

www.sv3rige.com

NumbersDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 1:04 PM | Message # 7
Active
nice mid level

Margus

X_GumbyDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 9:32 PM | Message # 8
Advanced
my bad. i looked over it i'm confused as to how it's there though. i reviewed it several times i'll keep trying tho. i might just delete that whole part or redo it. idk why its there cuz its not in the codes

Added (28 Dec 2010, 9:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
btw all that shit happened mad long ago. and remember? i re joined SN. Idk why you're still bringing that up.

Added (28 Dec 2010, 9:22 PM)
look here if you don't believe me http://sn.ucoz.lv/forum/3-1664-1

Added (28 Dec 2010, 9:30 PM)
i thought you all wanted me to join tho. thats why i put you guys as referals.

Added (28 Dec 2010, 9:32 PM)

Quote (Soz_Owned)
Wtf? You're 69 Summoning but still you say F2P/P2P combat lvl is 104? Can't be. At least 104+8 or so.

I'm not going to be using summoning to pk 1 item so i just put 104. didn't think it was necessary. Why does it say quote soz owned anyway? lol

not black

Message edited by X_Gumby - Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 9:34 PM

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 9:35 PM | Message # 9
Forum Addict
Quote (X_Gumby)
my bad. i looked over it i'm confused as to how it's there though. i reviewed it several times i'll keep trying tho. i might just delete that whole part or redo it. idk why its there cuz its not in the codes

Added (28 Dec 2010, 9:21 PM)
btw all that shit happened mad long ago. and remember? i re joined SN. Idk why you're still bringing that up.

Added (28 Dec 2010, 9:22 PM)
look here if you don't believe me http://sn.ucoz.lv/forum/3-1664-1

I'm still bringing it up because I didn't remember that you re-joined SN, and because I wasn't all sure about the details of my story, and wanted to get it clear.

But still, timezone would be nice. How many hours behind GMT would be nice to know. Just routines. If it says F2P/P2P, prepare for it to be necessary; rather fill out too much than too little! This is just good to know in life happy

Ah ya, don't just write up referrals like that. Makes me more hostile to see my name written somewhere I haven't permitted it to be. I also would have said no to be referral if hadn't said anything about that being a long time ago and how you re-joined SN. All the negative things seem to get stuck in my memory, instead of the positives.

ConnorsheehyDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 9:56 PM | Message # 10
Master
Kasper never saw you so serious in a while, shit just got real.

X_GumbyDate: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 9:58 PM | Message # 11
Advanced
I'm just gona join Havoc or something. I'd rather avoid leaders like hero. Bye now

not black

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 10:08 PM | Message # 12
Forum Addict
Quote (X_Gumby)
I'm just gona join Havoc or something. I'd rather avoid leaders like hero. Bye now

Oh well, I was trying to seem as neutral as possible about it, but I must admit I didn't like you too well. Though, I wouldn't let that come in the way for you in the clan. That just wouldn't be fair.

Was gonna see what you replied and say yes to letting you join, but I guess this is okay too if you want it. Just so you know it, my vote is yes.

The_Hero406Date: Tuesday, 28 Dec 2010, 10:29 PM | Message # 13
Forum Addict
Sorry if I seemed too strict.

Closed.

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Mikeslaton69 ( ifiend4crack ) APP =] (Uh yeah hi id like to join yur clan)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz