Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Newb (The Newb man's second app. Gl me)
Newb
Nice_0_NewbDate: Wednesday, 03 Jun 2009, 6:49 AM | Message # 1
Junior
Group: Guest
RuneScape User Name

Nice_0_Newb

Registered IRC Nick(s)

[SN]Nice_0_Newb

F2P/P2P Combat Level

105 f2p/114 p2p

In-Game Picture Of Your Stats

Picture Of your Pking Gear/Inventory

Name The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On Any Account And The Reason For Leaving Them/Getting Kicked

I haven't ever been in an official clan before, All i do is pk with friends.

Name Any Other Accounts You Have Played On

Revengeskull (Locked), S2 Luke (Bored of it).

Reason For Joining SuperNatural

i'm sick of pking with second rate clans, kids that run around in 15k gear using an msb, bsing etc...

Where Did You Hear About SuperNatural?

I heard of supernatural from a friend that got denied here, i found supernatural thanks to your youtube channel.

Why Do You Feel That You Deserve To Be Accepted As A Member Of SuperNatural?

i'm a real team player, I can tb if you want me to, i also bring d spears along sometimes when i'm meleeing and i'm down for pking anytime all you have to do is ask =)

Referrals

-

Do You Have Any Problems With Any Members Of SuperNatural?

I had a dispute with clukcluks which led to my first app. getting denied, but since he's no longer in the team i'm sure i'll get along with everyone.

Tell Us Something About You (e.g. Name, Age, Hobbies)

Well i'm 15, My name's luke, and i love playing rugby and runescape.

Time Zone

gmt -7

Can You Vid Our PK Trips?

Ye, i have hypercam 2 for quick captures and camtasia for hq videos. I also do some editing with adobe after effects.

Do You Have A Microphone For Ventrilo?

No, but i could look into getting one.

Do You Agree To Not Only Be Active In-Game But Also On Forums And The IRC Channel #Soz? As Well As Understanding That SN Is An Active Pk'ing Clan And Failure To Uphold An Acceptable Level Of Activity Could Result In A Kick?

Sounds good.

Have You Read and Do You Agree To Follow The Rules of SuperNatural Posted Here Throughout The Full Time You Are A Member?

Yes

Anything Else You Wish To Say May Be Added Here

I'm a strong atheist.... on more then one occasion i've been kicked out of school for not standing and reciting the pledge of allegience (it's an american thing),
and i really wanna join the clan to meet new people and do some pking (cus' all my friends are god awful at pking.)

Message edited by Luke - Wednesday, 03 Jun 2009, 6:53 AM

Soz_OwnedDate: Wednesday, 03 Jun 2009, 9:51 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Leader
Accepted
All looks good biggrin Trips are at 10am for u than O.o Hope u will have the time then, read pm.

Quote (Luke)
Do You Have A Microphone For Ventrilo?

No, but i could look into getting one.

Well it's not THAT important, u just need to listen really but ya if u could get 1 would be good.

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Newb (The Newb man's second app. Gl me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz