Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » My Appliaction (Fishr bob's app)
My Appliaction
Fishr_BobDate: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 6:52 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guest
1) What is your RuneScape name? Fishr Bob

2) What is your IRC name on Swift Switch/Swift Kit (must be registered)? Fishr Bob

3) Post a in-game picture of your stats and state your F2P combat level.

4) Reason for joining SN? SN Looks like an active clan with a good staff as far as i can tell.

5) What clans/teams have you previously been in and for how long? I was in TNC about 2 years ago. On my old character.

6) Reasons for leaving your previous clans/teams? Banned on rs biggrin

7) What timezone do you live in? Pacific.

8) How old are you (Don't have to answer but would really help)? 15

9) Where did you hear about SuperNatural?Kids Ranqe's youtube channel.

10) Why do you feel that you deserve to be accepted as a member? Because like myself, Kids and i'm sure the leaders and alot of people in this clan have been pking for years, and everyone knows. The older pkers are the best.

11) Do you agree to not only be active in-game but also on forums? As well as understanding SN is an active pk'ing clan and failure to uphold an acceptable level of activity could result in a kick? Yes.

12) Do you agree to follow the rules of SN posted here throughout the full time you are a member?Yes.

13) Do you have any problems with members of SN? If so, have you tried to work them out? Yeah, even if they are talking about my family ect. It's online what are they gonna do? lol

Anything else you wish to say may be added here: I'm level 91 in F2P. As well as P2P. Although you need 100cb + To join. I wish to join now or keep me on reserve and let me pk til i get 100, because all the clans now are nothing but poop. Also, Barrow gloves + piety ftw biggrin

99 Hunter Ftw.

Wace555Date: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 7:54 PM | Message # 2
Beginner
Group: Guest
Good luck joining biggrin

KaiserDate: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 10:46 PM | Message # 3
Senior
Group: Banned
CB requirement....

considering this is coming from the guy thats 8 levels below it biggrin

Soz_OwnedDate: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 11:41 PM | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Leader
Declined
With those stats u definitely need 100+ Cmb.

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » My Appliaction (Fishr bob's app)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz