Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Fradiger's Application (Fradigers App for SN)
Fradiger's Application
FradiDate: Thursday, 07 May 2009, 5:57 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guest
RuneScape User Name

Fradiger

Registered IRC Nick(s)

Fradiger

F2P/P2P Combat Level

112 F2P / 120 P2P

In-Game Picture Of Your Stats

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/4349/090307185102.png

Picture Of your Pking Gear

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/8579/090307183849.png

Name The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On This Account If There Are Any And The Reason For Leaving Them/Getting Kicked

Penalty Unit <-- Pked EST times and i was GMT +1
Infinite Lurers <-- Leaved because i was getting flammed because i dident return to help a tank in black hide and rune full helm, when i was in veracs and karils.

Name Any Previous Accounts You Have Played On And The Teams/Clans You Have Been In On It If There Are Any. Reason For Quitting The Accounts/Teams/Clans Or Reason For Getting Kicked If That's The Case

Antonio 1119 <-- Hacked.

Ride B m x1 <-- Hacked.

Thatsmy fire <-- My currently unfinished rune pure.

Reason For Joining SuperNatural

I was SN a few month ago, but went inactive. Im back and want to rejoin, you guys own!

Where Did You Hear About SuperNatural?

Soz owned pvp vid

Why Do You Feel That You Deserve To Be Accepted As A Member Of SuperNatural?

Im active in pvp/bw. ive been in pvp since the day it came out, i actually used to tank in bh before pvp came out. I never really pked in old wildy, but i take pking serious, and i like how you totally dominate peoples in your rush ins. ive been watching soz owned's pvp vids, and you guys rape everyone. I know i have 82 mage and sound like a noob lol but i can hybrid. I know how to do my job cool you will find out (if i get accepted :P)

Referrals

pk_d3ad_pl0x

Do You Have Any Problems With Any Members Of SuperNatural?

No.

Tell Us Something About You (e.g. Name, Age, Hobbies)

My name is Nicolai im 14 years old and live in Denmark, in my spare time i skate, play rs and i also got some expericene in cooding private servers :P

Time Zone

GMT +1

Do You Agree To Not Only Be Active In-Game But Also On Forums And The IRC Channel #Soz? As Well As Understanding That SN Is An Active Pk'ing Clan And Failure To Uphold An Acceptable Level Of Activity Could Result In A Kick?

Yes.

Have You Read and Do You Agree To Follow The Rules of SuperNatural Posted Here Throughout The Full Time You Are A Member?

Yes.

Anything Else You Wish To Say May Be Added Here:

I know the pics is old, but my stats havent really changed since. Ive been busy cooding, but im back on rs.

Soz_OwnedDate: Thursday, 07 May 2009, 6:55 PM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Leader
Declined
U totally didn't follow anything I said, the guides. Apply again in 1 week and do it properly.

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Fradiger's Application (Fradigers App for SN)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz