Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » yabusi (hope to get accepted wanna pk right now! im ready :d)
yabusi
yabusiDate: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 11:02 AM | Message # 1
Group: Guest
1) What is your RuneScape name? yabusi. (cant put picture on site but my stats are, 99 ranged, 99 prayer, def 77, mage 82, cb 107+5)

2) What is your IRC name on Swift Switch/Swift Kit (must be registered)? yabusi

3) Post a in-game picture of your stats and state your F2P combat level. 107+5

4) Reason for joining SN? i like this clan and want to join it realy bad

5) What clans/teams have you previously been in and for how long? lp family for like 1 month

6) Reasons for leaving your previous clans/teams? couse it wasnt a active clan want 1 that is activer

7) What timezone do you live in? +1.00 im serious realy active

8) How old are you (Don't have to answer but would really help)? 17

9) Where did you hear about SuperNatural? vids and runescape

10) Why do you feel that you deserve to be accepted as a member? couse i realy like soz owned/kids ranqe and realy want to pk with u and ur clan cool

11) Do you agree to not only be active in-game but also on forums? As well as understanding SN is an active pk'ing clan and failure to uphold an acceptable level of activity could result in a kick? i agree i will be realy active i promice

12) Do you agree to follow the rules of SN posted here throughout the full time you are a member? ye i will follow the rules

13) Do you have any problems with members of SN? If so, have you tried to work them out? Please be honest here. i dont have problems

Anything else you wish to say may be added here:
thanks you for reading this soz owned smile

Hello Sn i want to join this clan to make much pk trips and i am realy active on runescape please accept it soz owned.

Soz_OwnedDate: Sunday, 01 Feb 2009, 11:53 AM | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Leader
Declined
1) Nick aint registered even tho it sais u have to register it so idk y u applied now.
2) If u would really want to join so bad u would have just asked some1 on how to post a pic, every1 knows it.
Re-apply when ur ready.

www.sv3rige.com

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » yabusi (hope to get accepted wanna pk right now! im ready :d)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz