Way to many people don't understand how to post a picture so ya here we go...this is pretty much the hardest way but that's what I do.
U can do it 2x faster with SwiftKit but doesn't work for me for some reason.
1) Take a picture with the print screen/prt sc button on your keyboard.
For laptops u might have to press a combination of buttons, for me it's fn + prt sc.
Example how it might look like, pic from google.
2) Open the program Paint and past the picture, do it by pressing ctrl + v or just go to Edit -> Paste.
3) The picture will show up, would be good if u would cut it and leave the rs screen only.
4) Save the picture and go to www.imageshack.us. - upload it.
5) Copy the "Direct Link".
6) Now u just have to go to the forum, paste the direct link and do the codes [img]linkhere[/img] between the link so the picture shows up.
That's pretty much it.