Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Help & Support » RuneScape Guides » Ambtfp's guide to Bandos (Ambtfp's guide to bandos)
Ambtfp's guide to Bandos
AmbtfpDate: Sunday, 25 Oct 2009, 2:31 PM | Message # 1
Beginner
Group: Guest
First whenever I plan to go to Bandos I always get out a hammer first because if I don't I'll most likely forget it and have to kill imps for half a hour.

So then here's what your inventory should look like:

If you haven't completed the quest for Trollheim teleport then just walk from burthurope games room with the same inventory and don't forget climbing boots.

Here's my armor that I wear to Bandos:

DO NOT WEAR WEALTH RING! I RECOMMEND WEARING LIFE RING OR ANYTHING ELSE JUST NOT WEALTH! (wealth ring is known to make Bandos not drop anything)

So now teleport to Trollheim and drop 2 shark then teleport back to Castle Wars with your dueling ring and bank the dueling ring then withdraw the 3 spaces of shark or all shark until full inventory then teleport back to Trollheim and pick up the 2 shark and you should have a full inventory of shark like such:

Now make your way to godwars and when you get inside protect mage and wield your unholy symbol or book and your ancient mace.

Run a little north until you hit goblins (no not hob goblins just goblins) they're much faster and you never get hit.

Now after you get kill count just look for a team on forums or just go to world 9 or any other lootshare worlds until you get into one and your good to go smile

Here's what you get after staying at bandos for a while:

Hope this helped smile

-Ambtfp

Wolkje_XDate: Tuesday, 27 Oct 2009, 5:17 PM | Message # 2
Senior
Group: SN Elite
13-03-2009 lol

Nice guide smile

Message edited by Wolkje_X - Tuesday, 27 Oct 2009, 5:17 PM

DanDate: Sunday, 01 Nov 2009, 9:36 PM | Message # 3
Advanced
Group: Guest
yeah this is best way apart from i can never find a team dry

Forum » Help & Support » RuneScape Guides » Ambtfp's guide to Bandos (Ambtfp's guide to bandos)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz