Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Join SuperNatural » Introductions » Sup. You have opened my eyes
Sup. You have opened my eyes
Cooldeath99Date: Thursday, 03 Jan 2013, 11:09 AM | Message # 1
Group: Guest
Yo Kids Ranqe :), My name is Ashin, I'm 15 years old, and I can't thank you enough for posting those vids about 9/11 and the illuminati. You have really opened my life and now I know that the country I live in is corrupt sad I still play Runescape and a lot has changed since you left. There was this update called the Eoc evolution of combat that really screwed up the game. Most clans closed including the mayhem makers, some clans like final ownage elites( ur old clan ) moved to battle scape, which I am currently a part of, and Corrupt pures went main due to the fact that all pure clans closed. I'm currently a member of CP and FOE. Respond to this topic if you read it smile I would love to talk to u in the future!

WatupDate: Sunday, 13 Jan 2013, 4:00 PM | Message # 2
Beginner
You know this place is dead? Everyone quit, this forum gets a new post like once every 2 months or so.

FroggiefiedDate: Thursday, 17 Jan 2013, 9:38 PM | Message # 3
Junior
This forum isn't dead, i check by every now and then. but the reason it was made in the first place is dead. all of the clan members stopped playing rs or got a life, some still play though. I think i can speak for Gatis when I say that you need to quit the game. just stop, it has illuminati written all over it yet you consume it everyday. so Ashin, stop playing, listen some good music and enjoy life.

Xx-Ryan89-XxDate: Friday, 01 Feb 2013, 2:02 AM | Message # 4
Beginner
NOT EVERYONE
QUIT!

XX RYAN89 XX IS IS STILL HERE!

Бочка
басс
колбасер

my nigga juicy j is livin what your rap about

Forum » Join SuperNatural » Introductions » Sup. You have opened my eyes
  • Page 1 of 1