Main Page | Registration

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Avio's application.
Avio's application.
The_Hero406Date: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 10:26 PM | Message # 21
Forum Addict
Group: Co-Leader
Quote (AvioNova)
And to tell you the truth I only applied cuz gatis asked me on clan chat, but I was never really serious so meh, I have a lot of free time wink enjoy 1 iteming

So wait, you still applied, which means you do want to join, right? Because if no, you probably wouldn't bother at all. If not serious, you probably just did it to see how it turns out, but it doesn't really matter how it goes - though you would be glad if you got accepted, am I right?

A bit confusing, but I still think you actually want to join tongue

That you enjoy 1 iteming is obviously great, and I would guess you had fun in SN last time, which is also great smile

Wolkje_XDate: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 10:49 PM | Message # 22
Senior
Group: SN Elite
Look AvioNova,

My muslim friend gave me a influence at the look of religions. The one religion tells to fuck the other religion and so on. It doesn't make sence at all. It's stupid if you think about it, like little kids.. anyways, I have total respect for someone believing in something or whatever, it's a whole different scenario. But it's something you shouldn't mention to other people, even if they ask you to don't. Because like me, this will stay in my head forever and looking at your name later I'll just be like; Oh, that religious guy. you don't want that. AND also you say you don't want to talk about it, but still; like from all the posts you made 80% is about religion. just saying.

In person I think that you are a very nice guy. It's just that I don't know you and the only thing that came out was religion. Just never mention it again.

xx

Message edited by Wolkje_X - Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 10:49 PM

The_Hero406Date: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 10:58 PM | Message # 23
Forum Addict
Quote (Wolkje_X)
it's something you shouldn't mention to other people, even if they ask you to don't

Religion is like your genitals; don't show them off in public, and don't shove them down your children's throats. (same goes for opinions about religion, and anything which has something to do with it)

Really, let's just not talk about religion, because we all have different views on them. I can have discussions about religion for hours, with anyone. Discussions like that just never ends, and it just ends with people becoming mad. Never good for anything, really, so just stop talking about it, both of you and everyone else.

ConnorsheehyDate: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 10:58 PM | Message # 24
Master
Group: Banned
Quote (Wolkje_X)
My muslim friend gave me a influence at the look of religions. The one religion tells to fuck the other religion and so on. It doesn't make sence at all. It's stupid if you think about it, like little kids.. anyways, I have total respect for someone believing in something or whatever, it's a whole different scenario. But it's something you shouldn't mention to other people, even if they ask you to don't. Because like me, this will stay in my head forever and looking at your name later I'll just be like; Oh, that religious guy. you don't want that. AND also you say you don't want to talk about it, but still; like from all the posts you made 80% is about religion. just saying.

Well said wink

AvioNovaDate: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 11:00 PM | Message # 25
Beginner
Group: Guest
Quote (The_Hero406)
That you enjoy 1 iteming is obviously great, and I would guess you had fun in SN last time, which is also great

Ok i'm going to be honest, I had 2nd thoughts about joining and what made me to apply was cuz of how much fun I had back in the old days sad

Wolkje_X, I never expected this sort of reaction but If I angered some people then I'm sorry, but not to those who I don't even know me and were acting like a douche. Respect is the most important thing and I agree with you.

Wolkje_XDate: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 11:00 PM | Message # 26
Senior
Quote (The_Hero406)
Really, let's just not talk about religion, because we all have different views on them. I can have discussions about religion for hours, with anyone. Discussions like that just never ends, and it just ends with people becoming mad. Never good for anything, really, so just stop talking about it, both of you and everyone else.

exactly.

H3llrais3r44Date: Thursday, 20 Jan 2011, 11:52 PM | Message # 27
Advanced
i hope you get declined.

U_D_1_E_DDate: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 0:25 AM | Message # 28
Advanced
Quote (AvioNova)
Do You Have A Microphone For Ventrilo?

No, and If I did, I would be really shy to talk, so there's no point of having one anyways lol. Though I'm a good listener :P

i feel like your not shy your just afraid to expose your gender...

Click Here To View My YouTube

Strp00ner24Date: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 0:45 AM | Message # 29
Master
Group: SN Friend
Quote (U_D_1_E_D)
i feel like your not shy your just afraid to expose your gender...

he was also not afraid to have a long little chat about religion...

H3llrais3r44Date: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 0:55 AM | Message # 30
Advanced
get the almighty afiest in here..

Message edited by H3llrais3r44 - Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 1:03 AM

KaiserDate: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 4:45 AM | Message # 31
Senior
I'm atheist but I don't wave it around like my cock at a RuneScape gathering.

Bottomline: Religion sucks.

AvioNovaDate: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 9:58 AM | Message # 32
Beginner
Really, I'm not even desperate to join smile

And about the religion part; like I said, I was talking to two people.. Idk if you guys do maths but 1+1=2 not 1+1 = everyone. And no, I was not preaching, and again if you don't know the definition of preaching you can always use a dictionary smile But for all I know, you're all uneducated losers. Enjoy your life playing Runescape! Baibai cool

By3ForNowDate: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 11:21 AM | Message # 33
Advanced
Group: SN Friend
Lol i dont believe your a girl for one second.

The_Hero406Date: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 1:17 PM | Message # 34
Forum Addict
This thread is like 80% flaming...

Wolkje_XDate: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 1:57 PM | Message # 35
Senior
Quote (AvioNova)
Enjoy your life playing Runescape!

Including yourself there

Quote (AvioNova)
Baibai

That probably means baibai to SuperNatural.

Decline and close this topic please.

The_Hero406Date: Friday, 21 Jan 2011, 2:19 PM | Message # 36
Forum Addict
Quote (Wolkje_X)
That probably means baibai to SuperNatural.

Decline and close this topic please.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but not completely sure.

Whatever, there's no point of Avio joining anyway, seeing how this thread turned out.

Declined/Closed.

Forum » Join SuperNatural » SN - Applications » Avio's application.
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz